76

madelines POV

 " NOO!!!" I scream as loud as I can, rushing to the stage to Diego. 

my heart pounding.

"STOP!" lucas grabs me and holds me back. 

I start sobbing in his arms. 

" DIEGO !!!!" I scream bloody murder. 

"MADELINE!" lucas holds me back with all his strength. 

 " MADELINE!! CALM DOWN!! IT WASNT DIEGO!!!" lucas screams in my ears. 

"what..." I drop my weight to the ground falling on my knees. 

my heart slowed down. feeling relief. 

then I jump up. 

" THEN WHATS GOING ON! WHERES DIEGO !!!" I scream looking around frantically. still worried. 

" madeline, the music was so loud, only the people around the stage heard the gun shots!!!" 

"GUN SHOTS? WHAT THE FUCK! NO!" I run to the stage., releasing myself from Lucas's grip. 

there was the man, who talked to me and Diego this morning, lying, porcelain white, cold, and dead on the stage. 

Diego was standing over him as everyone surrounded the lifeless body. looking him into the eyes. I could see the horrid look on his face. 

" move out of the way crack head!" the girl that was straddling Diego  pushed Diego. 

he lost balance and fell down. 

I run up on stage. 

" DIEGO!!!" I cry. 

"mad...e..line.." his words slurred. 

he kept staring at the man on the ground. 

"Diego... are you okay..." I ask reassuring.. 

" I'm scared Madeline...." tears roll down his face. 

" what did you take Diego?? WHY ARE YOU SLURRING YOUR WORDS!" I yell, worried that he could get seriously hurt from whatever in his system. 

" she.... she gave me a drink." he pointed to the bitch who pushed him away. 

"okay baby. come on.. we need to get you off this stage.." I start crying. 

everyones screaming, as they look around to see who the possible gunman could be. 

" madeline. I got him!" lucas shouts , jumping onto the stage , and grabbing Diego. 

he sits him on a bench beside the stage. 

" make sure he doesn't go anywhere! ill be right back!" I yell to lucas. 

" WHAT? NO! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! YOU NEED TO GO TO YALLS ROOM SO YALL CAN BE SAFE!" he yells furiously.

" SHE DID THIS TO HIM. AND SHES NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT!" I yell angrily, pointing to the girl on stage. 

but before I gave him a chance to say anything else. I ran towards the girl. 

" MADELINE!" I hear him yell In the distance. 

" hey!!" I yell. as the girl turns around. my fist just so happened to meet her in the face. 

" fucking bitch!" she leaps at me, but I move out the way just in time. 

" you messed with the wrong girls fiancé." I pull her by her fake extensions. 

" LET GO OF ME!!" she screams. 

" WHY DID YOU SPIKE MY FIANCES DRINK YOU STUPID BITCH!" I punch her in the face and I immediately knock one of her teeth out. 

" BECAUSE JESSICA TOLD ME TOO! SHE MESAGED ME PERSONALLY AND ASKED.!" 

I look at her in disgust. 

" you, are a piece of shit, who deserves to rot in hell." I spit on her and walk away to where I last saw lucas and Diego. 

but they weren't there. 

" HEY! YOU!"   a man in a black mask, and hoodie yelled towards me. 

I slowly turned around, to find myself with a gun to my head. 

" no...." I whisper. 

Diegos POV

I still felt a little dizzy. but I'm starting to snap back into reality. 

I found myself in Lucas's room. he was looking out the window. 

" dude...do you have any Advil..." I ask rubbing my head. 

"yeah." he ran into the bathroom to get a bottle. I go by the window. people were still scattering all over the place. they loo like tiny ants from this part of the deck. 

" wheres Madeline.." my heart races. 

I search around the deck, looking for her.

" MADELINE!" I saw her with a gun pointed to her head. 

" DIEGO GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW!!!" Lucas shouts.