41

ENJOYYYYYYYY

Madelines POV

" god dammit you just scared the shit out of me" I chuckle. 

" good." he smirks.

I was confused on how that was good. I turn back around and start heading towards the showers again.

" so where are you headed?" he continues to follow me. 

" um to the showers.." I say, walking little faster. 

" I was so rude to not introduce myself. I'm Eli. Eli Henson." he smiles and tries to shake my hand. I shake his hand. 

" Madeline. Madeline Rose." 

" oh I've heard that name before." he says with a chuckle. 

" sorry. thats not possible, atleast its not me. I'm from California. I'm here just as a camping trip." 

we finally reach the bathrooms.   " oh really?who are you here with?"

I totally ignore his question. 

" hey, it was Nice meeting you, but I'm gonna take a shower and head back to my camp and put up my tent and everything. so ill see you around. " 

"oh yeah totally." he says and smiles. 

I walk into the bathrooms. they weren't the cleanest, but it was nice to experience something different for a change. I take a shower and condition my hair.  after getting out and dressed I walked out the bathroom door, heading back to the campsite.

"hey! I hope you don't mind, I felt like I should walk you back to your campsite. didn't want you walking around out here by yourself." 

" HOLY SHIT ELI!" I jump and bump my head against the bathroom door. " you can't fucking scare me like that!" 

"oh my god, I'm so sorry.." he gets close and rubs the back of my head. 

" please back up.." I push him away. 

" im sorry.." 

I start heading back to the campsite. 

" do you need help with your tent?" he continues to follow me. 

" no. I'm fine. but please, you shouldn't follow me back to my campsite. my boyfriend will most likely kill you if he sees you walking with me at 6 in the morning. so please, just go.leave me alone" I stop in my tracks saying, knowing I wasn't very far from the car and campsite. 

he moves close to me, " I'm sorry I'm just trying to help out a beautiful girl.." Eli's sentence was cut off by a fist to the face. 

" 3 FUCKING RULES !!! ONE, DONT EVER GET IN MY GIRLFRIENDS FACE  WITH SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, TWO, DONT EVER CALL HER BEAUTIFUL! SHE HAS ME TO TELL HER THAT SHIT, SHE HAS ME FOR THAT ! THREE, IF MY GIRLFRIEND SAYS TO LEAVE HER ALONE... LEAVE...HER...THE...FUCK...ALONE!!!!" he says the last five words with a punch to the guys face in-between each one. 

lololololololololololol. IM UPDATING MORE TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!! what do you guys think of this chapter? it was hecka hard to make because I didn't quite no what to say.