60

Madelines POV

" get uppp!" I jump on Diego. 

"its 7am...." he groans as he looks at the clock. 

"our plane leaves in 2 hours!"  I say as I sit on his lap. 

"and it takes 15 fucking minutes to get there. let me go back to sleep." he pushes me off him. he flips back over on his side, pulling the blankets with him. 

he's been so off since last night.. 

I decide to get ready and put my makeup on. 

around 8 o'clock Diego walks in the bathroom behind me. 

"why are you putting on makeup? were gonna be sitting on a plane ride to Costa Rica for like hours." he rubs his eyes and hugs me from behind.

"because. when we get there and get on the boat I wanna immediately go do things after we sit our stuff in our room."  I say as I pack up my makeup. 

Diegos POV

she looked so beautiful standing in the mirror. 

"baby can I tell you something...and I want you to know that...I love you...and I always will.." the sentence slips out my mouth. 

shit. I can't tell her!

"sure, say whatcha needa say baby" she walks back into the room. 

tell her Diego !

no. don't... 

"well. what I wanted to say was that , I'm not spending 24/7 at the 24 hour buffet." I chuckle, hoping she believed me. 

"fine. but come on baby were gonna be late!" she giggles as she runs out the door. 

god I love this girl. 

should I update again?