130

madelines POV

"what do you want?" diego asks as we sit in the drive thru of Wendys getting food. 

"my usual." I respond while tuning the radio. 

"so, for the honey moon, I was thinking that maybe we could go to Cuba or Hawaii." he says while we wait by the window. 

"sounds good to me." I say. 

when are you going to tell him Madeline...

" are you okay babe? you look a little pale." diego asks me as he reaches for our food in the little window.
"im fine." i mumbled.

***

"babe do you want a hit? maybe itd make you feel better." diego smirks as he holds the blunt in his hand.
"no im good." i smiled while sitting on his lap.
"i really love you madeline..." he whispered against my ear as his hand inched its way up my thigh.
"i love you too diego." i smiled while sliding into the empty seat next to him.

after diego finished smoking he turned to me and smirked.
"baby" he quietly said as he rested his head on my lap.
"what?" i rub my fingers through his hair.
" im ready to get married.." he mumbled while rubbing his hand on my thigh.
"me too love." i smiled and continued to play with his hair.
"can we go to bed. im getting sleepy."he chuckled sounding as if he were to fall asleep right now.
"sure."
we head to the room and got to sleep.

until i woke up in the middle of the night.

Diegos POV

"babe..can you please go get the trash can... im about to get sick..." madeline shakes me awake.

"of course." i get up and run to the bathroom to grab the trash can. i picked it up looking inside to make sure it had a bag in it, but i also saw something else. i take it out and put it in my pocket...

"here." i say, passing her the trash can.
i watch as she throws up..i wouldve held her hair back. but in the moment, i was extremely pissed.
after she was done. she handed me the trash can back.
"no. keep it. put it beside the bed. " i give it back. i guess she sensed anger in my tone because then she asked.
" whats your problem? "
the fact that she had the audacity to ask that question.
" how long have you known?"  i say, on the verge of tears.
"what are you talking about?" she snarks.
i throw the pregnancy test on the bed in front of her.
more specifically, a positive pregnancy test.
"diego..i-"
"oh shut up... i dont even wanna hear it... why didnt you tell me!!!!??? is it because its not my baby?? cause i promise you, ill kill whose ever it is if it isnt! " i yelled, pointing towards the safe with the gun in it.

"CALM DOWN!!" a tear falls from her eye.
"why didnt you tell me..." i sit on the edge of the bed putting my head in my hands.

"because i just found out earlier today when sommor was here!!! i didnt know how to tell you ! and of course its yours ! i havent even been around anyone else! " she wipes her eyes.
"baby..." i lean over to her, holding her in my arms.
" so this is really happening..." i whisper.
"yeah..." she mumbles back.
"are we keeping it....? her...him...whichever its going to be..?" i ask, my heart pounding.

" i dont know..."

(sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. i was in a rush. i have exams tomorrow and UGHHHH. IM GONNA FAIL.  i love you guys, wish me luck!!❤)

instagram:
ashleycj_ 
talixanxiety ( i know. i keep changing my username. i just cant decide on what i want it to be.)

snapchat:
hope.ahc