40

enjoy 💔

it was midnight again. we had 5 more hours to go.

me and diego didnt really talk much, we just enjoyed the views we got from state to state.

i look at diego and he seemed to be frustrated.
" whats wrong baby? " i ask.
" thinking about you." he smirks.
"good things i hope" i smile.
" definetly " he says.

i lay my legs across diegos lap, " so, what do you wanna do when we first get there?" i say as i look through the website.

"honestly?"

"yes honestly.." i say laughing.
" i wanna fuck the shit outta you, in a tent , by the river, just so i can say i did it." he smirks.

" okay. NEXT!" i giggle.

" i wanna go tubing, thats for sure. i wanna take a pic with bigfoot. i wanna get one of them big ass ice cream cones that are like a foot tall, i wanna juss do whatever you wanna do baby. thats all." he smiles.

" we can do every single one of those and more. except for the bigfoot one. he doesnt exist." i raise an eyebrow and laugh.

i mustve fallen asleep.

" baby wake up, were in south carolina but i dont know how to get to the campsite." diego said waking me up by turning on the light in the car. we were sitting on the side of a dirt road.

" like ive already been through the gates. and stuff to get into the thing but i cant find OUR campsite." he was looking at a map like he was confused.

"babe, give it to me, and drive. ill tell you where to turn and stuff." i take the map out of his hands and he starts driving.

eventually we find our campsite. no other campsites are within half a mile from ours. that was a good thing. we had our own spot by the river too.

" okay lets start setting everything up." i say, going to get out the car.

" babe can we do it tomorrow? ive been driving for hours straight. i need to sleep."

" but we're here now" i say.

" babe its fucking 5 in the morning! ive been driving ever since yesterday!!" he sounds as if hes getting angry.

" okay baby..." i didnt want to argue with him.

" im gonna walk to the bathrooms and take a shower." i give him a kiss, as he moves to the back seats.

i get my things out of the trunk, along with a flash light then i head towards the showers.
id been walking for a good 10 minutes. when i heard another pair of footsteps.

i quickly turn around, shining the flash light and the brigt light reveals a tall guy, maybe early 20s.

"hey there, you lost girl?" he grins.

whos excited for the spam of updates tonight ??💔💔

daddy • Lil Xanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें