117

Diego's POV

I woke up and looked on Instagram. 

"oh no...." I whisper to myself a thousand times. 

I pull on a sweatshirt and jeans and run to my car. 

I pull up to Ryan's new house. I quickly  jump out the car and bang on the door. 

he opens the door immediately. 

" I already seen the picture." he motions me to come in. 

" do you think Madeline's seen it?"I ask as I walk frantically inside the house. 

" no. because I told Jason to take her phone away just so she wouldn't see it." he sits down on the couch in the living room. 

" dude..its not what it looks like.. " I say, sitting down next to him. 

" what even happened last night is none of my business.." he says.

"so did you do anything....with the girl?" he asks, slowly turning his head towards me. 

"what? no! " I say defensively. 

" was this to get back at her for the picture with Jason?" he asks. 

"no...maybe...I don't know..." I put my head in my hands out of frustration. 

" well.when and if she sees it. she's probably going to get you back. a lot worse. karma a bitch dude. " he shakes his head. 

Madelines POV

" jason jason jason jasonnnnn!" i say excitedly. 

"what?" he smiles as he fixes his ear piece. 

" thats a big ass crowd of people out there...like 3 times the size of new York's crowd.." I say jumping up and down, but also very nervous. 

" yes it is, and they're only going to keep getting bigger and bigger with the more cities we travel too." he smiles at me. 

" come on guys. your on!" his manager Cole yells at us backstage. 

" come on. lets go." he grabs my hand as we walk on stage. 

" WHATS UP NEW JERSEEYY!!" he yells , as he holds mine and his hand up high in the air. 

cameras were flashing.

the crowd screams. 

there were posters with the picture of me and Jason on them in the front row, being held up by a group of girls.

we started the show off with Lets Get Lost, G-Eazy. Then sung multiple songs between then and ended it with me doing a solo of Losin Control, Russ. 

" goodnight New Jersey!" I yell into the microphone as sweat runs down my face. 

me and Jason run off stage. 

" oh my god." I sigh, tired and exhausted as I plop down on the couch backstage.

" you were amazing!" he says as he sits down on the couch next to me. 

" can I have my phone now?" I ask. 

" promise me you won't get mad..?" he squints as he pulls my phone out of his pocket.

"okay promise?" I say raising an eyebrow.

he hands it too me hesitatingly. 

"whoops Diego what about ya fiancé." 

"haha. you know they fucked alright."

were written all over my lock screen as people tagged me and Diego in photos. 

32k likes

32k likes

10k comments

username1: lol never liked madeline anyway. 

username2: eew no gross. @ madelinerose

username3: oh sheit. 

username4: whys that guy in the back have such a long neck.

" she looks pretty." I say quietly as I give Jason my phone back. 

"madeline... " Jason's says, trying to comfort me.

I get up and walk out the back door and onto the tour bus. 

I instantly crawl into my bed, trying so hard not to burst into tears. but I did. and eventually, I was crying so hard I couldn't stop. 

"madeline!" I heard Jason run on the bus. he runs to the back where I am and he kneels by my bed, I turn away from him, facing the wall as I try to get myself to stop crying. 

"madeline...look at me.." he grabs my hand. 

I slowly turn around and face him. 

he caresses my face with his hand. 

" you're beautiful madeline. and I know he loves you. don't take this so hard...its probably payback for our picture.." he whispers. 

" no. you don't understand. this isn't the first time he's gotten involved with other girls since he's been with me!" cry out. harder and harder. 

" shh..shh...shh..." jason wraps his arms around me, holding me. 

then, my phone started ringing. 

thanks for the love some of you guys showed on my Insta lol. this is my last update for tonight because I think I have rehearsals tomorrow. but ill update a lot more tomorrow! I love you guys!