16

enjoy this chapter guys 💔

   i didnt even bother going back to diegos house to get my things. i knew he wouldve went back there expecting me to be there.

i got on a bus to drive me to a friends house. his name was liam. weve been bestfriends ever since we were 5.

" you look like shit." liam greeted me  at his front door.

he welcomed me inside.

i can barely sleep without you

i can barely sleep without you..💔
likes: 8k
comments4k

user: wait what happened.

user: is this about @ xanxiety ?

user: we all shouldve  known he was gonna fuck her over.

jess: just saw him at his crib wit a new bitch 😘

xanxiety: ^ okay how if im not even home?

xanxiety: please text me back...let me explain baby..💔

private messages

diego: baby girl it wasnt what it looked like.

me: no it was EXACTLY what it looked like. you ditched me the morning after we had sex just for some skank ?

diego: NO!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!! where are you? ill come to you. please. i cant lose you.

me: no.

diego: i swear madeline tell me where you are right fucking now.

me: im with a friend.

diego: a friend? the fuck? man you on sum fuck shit. tell me where you are right now madeline.

me: he doesnt want you coming to his house.

i said "his" and " he"  just to see how hed react.

Diego: FUCK NO! its sum guy? nah baby girl tell me where yo ass is right now so we can get this shit right.

I ignored his message.

" theres someone at the door for you. i didnt open it but he keeps yelling your name?" liam came in the guest room saying suspiciously.

"ok.."
i got up out of the bed and walked to the door. i opened the door and there he was.

" madeline... baby please let me explain!!!!"

" diego. how did you find me.?"

ILL UPDATE SOON 💔💔💔💔  and also, people are starting to  message me questions, should i start responding to them at the end of each chapter ?💔