115

madelines POV

" thank you everyone for coming out tonight!" me and jason both yell into the microphone as we finished our last cover.

the crowd wasnt huge, but it was big enough to make me feel accomplished.

as we went backstage to pack up our things, jason runs up to me.
" you were... Perfect!!" he smiles and hugs me.
" awh..thanks!" i hug him back.

after packing our things up from the hotel, we got on the tour bus.

a guy, who i was guessing was jasons manager walked on the bus.

" hey! so jason, madeline. i need to get a photo of you two. its the first tour for both of yall! and it was you guys first show !" he says smiling.

" um.. " i say. worried about what diego would think.

" come on. quick. easy. smile." he held his phone up, waiting for us to sit down.

he took the picture, the flash shining bright in my eyes.

"perfect." the manager walks over to the couch and sits down.

" get some rest you two... we have a long way to new jersey." the manager says.

i find a bed in the back, right across from jasons.

"goodnight mads." he says as he takes off his shirt, and pulling the covers over him.

" goodnight" i quickly say as i turn the opposite way.

everyone keeps asking for my social media lmao. should i just list it all at the end of the next chapter? 💔