172

Madeline's POV

"Diego..what the fuck are you-" i say as Diego approaches mine and Summers table. "can i talk to you for a second?" he says while pointing towards the door. "uh..sure."i grab my crutches. "ill be back," i say to Summer before making my way towards the door. Diego and I walk outside and he looks around the parking lot before turning to me with pure anger. "so why did you go see Danny?" he holds his hand out. "what the fuck you holding your hand out for?" i ask. "my damn wallet." he says while looking down at his hand. "oh yeah." i pull his wallet out of my purse and hand it to him. "and so what if i went and saw Danny, you did too." i shrug my shoulders. 

"Danny didn't shoot me, Danny didn't throw a jewelry box at my head!" he says worriedly. "your welcome for that by the way. he would've shot you if i didn't fucking push you." i roll my eyes. "and i didnt ask you to push me." he sighs. "and i didn't ask you to leave me for months either." i mumbled. "you gave me a choice! you told me you were happy for me! if i knew you were going to be upset, then cheat, i wouldn't have left!" his voice got a little bit louder. 

"are you seriously going to throw the fact i cheated on you in my face everytime we fight?" i laughed while sitting down on the bench that was bolted to the side of Zaxbys. diego looked at me and i watched his body relax; he was no longer so tensed. "Madeline...i just. I'm scared.." he sits down next to me. "why?" i raise an eyebrow. "because...finding out you cheated...made me think you didn't love me anymore. and what if we get married, and you eventually realize..you don't love me anymore?" he looks at me. "Diego.." i sigh while grabbing his hand. "i love you, i gain love for you more and more every day. im crazy about you..." i smile before caressing his face in my hand. "please promise me you won't ever go see that son of a bitch again." he whispers while looking down at my lips. " i promise." i lean in, leaving a gentle, sweet kiss on his lips. 

"AWH!" i hear summer say, startling me and Diego both. "what the fuck. where did you come from?" Diego laughs. "my momma's vagina. now here's your food you lil bitch." Summer smiles while handing me a bag with a take-out box in it. "where are you going?" i ask. "well.." she blushes. "Aye Diego, you and Madeline can take Summers car and we'll come back by so she can pick it back up." Steven walks out behind Summer. "where yall going?" Diego asks while standing up to give Steven a quick hug. "I'm gonna take lil shorty here to the movies." Steven looks over at Summer. "Oooo..get it girl." i wink at Summer. "here's my keys." she rolls her eyes and smiles before dropping the keychain in my lap. "see yall later." Steven throws up his hand before leading Summer out to his car. 

"so, what do you wanna do when we get home?" Diego asks as i throw him the keys. "eat my food." i laugh as we make our way to the car. he opens up my door, allowing me to hop inside before shutting it behind me. "and i wanna cuddle." i say while he gets in the driver side. 

"sounds good to me." he leans over and kisses the side of my head. 

***

"Diego!!" i yelled from the bedroom. he didn't answer. " Diego!!" i yelled again. "Damn bitch, give a brother a fucking minute. the fuck you want?" he laughs as he walks out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. his hair was still wet and dripping from the shower. " i wanna cuddle." i pout. "let me slip on some sweatpants." he says before walking back into the bathroom. a few seconds later, he walks back out and turns off the light as he makes his way towards the bed. "did you eat your food?" he asks as he curls up next to me. "yeah." i mumble while turning around to face him. "was it good?" he says while resting his chin on my head. "duh." i smiled.

"I've missed this." i hear Diego say. "and whats that?" i look up at him and raise an eyebrow. "i have the world in my arms right now.. i miss this. the peacefulness..its perfect." he blushes before leaning in leaving a long, sweet, kiss on my lips. his hands trailed down my back and to my ass. "stop!" i laughed while pulling away. "i love you." he closes his eyes and chuckles. "i love you too." i playfully poke his nose with my finger. 

"bitch dont touch my nose." he furrows his eyebrows before pulling me on his lap. "ow." i hiss as i bend my leg in a way i haven't in a while. "oh my-..." Diego's jaw drops. "baby..I'm sorry i forgot.." he looked sincerely sorry as he carefully laid me back down. "its okay.. it's scarring so it's not even open anymore. its just sore." i smile before pulling him down on top of me. "i feel bad..because its kind of my fault..." he says while carefully and gently rubbing his hand against my scarring wound. "baby, no its not." i assure him before pulling him down into a kiss.  he grabs the headboard with one hand as the other explores' my body. 

"you have no idea of the things I want to do to you right now..." he mumbles against my lips. "how about you stop telling me...and just start doing?" i bit my lip. 

he leans up and looks down at me with the biggest grin on his face. he leans over and grabs our phones. "what are you doing?" i asked. 

"turning our phones on silent," he says while putting our phones back down on the dresser.

please excuse all grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.

so Mrs. Squiggles tryna play me. i was out of school for two days because i  had some things going on, and i come back and this bitch has me doing 8 worksheets on shit i aint even learned yet. 

THEN SHE HAD THE FUCKING BLUE BALLS TO PUT IN A ZERO FOR EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE WORKSHEETS THE SAME DAY. BRINGING MY GRADE DOWN TO A 28. 

so i was triggered. 

IVE BEEN IN PILES OF SHIT THESE PAST FEW DAYS TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL WORK. I HAD LIKE THREE ESSAYS FOR ENGLISH. A GAZILLION NOTES FOR MATH. 

I AM S T R E S S E D 

lol but i swear, yo girl gon get her shit together someday lmao. its not going to be today. and its probably not tomorrow either because i procrastinate everything thrown at my face. but one day.

i love you guys, heartbreak army.