90

madelines POV

" WHERE IS HE !!!!! DIEGO LEANOS. WHERE IS HE!!!" I cried out, yelling, screaming at the lady behind the counter. 

" ma'am your going to need to calm down or else ill have to ask you to leave" a police officer came up to me. 

my mother and father hold me back. 

" madeline...its like 4 In the morning..go sit down...." my mom whispers in my ear, trying to calm me down.

"its all my fault...I shouldn't have ever left.." my knees get weak as I fall to the ground. my parents going down with me, holding and comforting me. 

people all around the hospital room were staring at me. but I didn't care. 

I cared about the fact I could possibly lose the love of my life forever. 

we move to the waiting room, I take a seat in one of the chairs and wrap up in a blanket for hours. it had to have been around 10am now. 

then someone ran through the doors. 

" LUCAS!"  it was lucas from the cruise.

I ran to him and hugged him

" I came as fast as I could..." he hugged me back, wrapping his arms around me and kissed me on my forehead. 

he sat down In the chair next to me, I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. 

I mustve fallen asleep because eventually I woke up around 5pm. 

" oh my god...I fell asleep." I say, my voice scratchy from the screaming. 

"shh...its okay.." lucas says. 

" we still haven't heard anything.."  he says, looking disappointed.. 

" do you want something to eat?" he asks smiling. 

"no." 

" what even happened.?" he continues to ask. 

" he overdosed.." I say quietly. 

" how do you know?" 

" because we were on the phone when he passed out.." I say ashamed. 

I love you guys!