57

Diego's POV

" baby.... do you want me to go get you something to eat...?" I ask as I peek my head in the bedroom. she hadn't stopped crying since this morning and its now 6pm. 

"no. I'm not hungry...I wanna be left alone.." she starts sobbing again. 

"baby..." I run up to her and climb on the bed next to her, holding her tightly.

"why did he do it Diego.....he fucking killed himself... he knew how bad this would hurt me...I don't understand why..." she rests her head against my chest. in that very moment I could feel every ache and break in her heart.. tears rolled down my face.  

" liam was....so ...fuck.. he was my best friend..." she sobs more. 

"baby..how do you think he felt the night he found you In the tub. he felt the same way your feeling. lost and broken.." 

"its all my fault..." she cries...

"no its not. don't you dare fucking say that!" my voice gets louder.  

"Diego I need you to leave...I need time to myself..." she says, wiping her face with her hoodie. 

'okay baby I'm gonna go get food okay? ill be back in less than a hour." I kiss her on the forehead and she faintly smiles.

I was scared to fucking death to leave her alone. but I did anyways. 

I decided to get Chinese. it was her favorite after all, and it was also closer. 

as I get out my car to walk into the Chinese buffet, a tall, slim girl, had to have been atleast 18 or 19 walks up to me. 

" hey...I seen you before..your ..whats his name...lil xan?" she bites her lip and smirks. 

she was wearing fishnets and a skin tight black dress, revealing way too much cleavage. which, you could tell was obviously all plastic. and she had really noticeable hair extensions. 

" I'm sorry..I have a girlfriend." I walk inside and grab my to go order. 

as I walk back outside. the same girl was leaning against my car, smoking a cigarette. 

" just give me 30 minutes. and ill make you forget about your girlfriend." she smiles, walking over to the passenger seat.  she was cute. but not as beautiful as Madeline. 

" get in the car. " I smirk. 

she hops in the passenger seat as I put the food in the back. 

" where are we going? your place?" she suggest as her hands rub against my body. 

"no. my girlfriends home. I told you that." 

"my place it is." she smirks. 

the longer we were in the car, the more I regretted what I was doing. 

I looked down at my phone buzzing. 

it was Madeline. 

"be quiet. its my girl." I tell the girl in my front seat. 

"hey baby wassup?" I say to Madeline as we pulled into the apartment buildings parking lot. 

" where are you.?" she asks , she sounds like she finally stopped crying. 

"I'm on my way home baby. I'm stuck in traffic. ill be there soon." my voice cracked as I held back tears. I hated myself for lying to her the way I just did.

"okay. ill see you in a little bit. I love you." she says through the phone. 

" I love you too." now that time, the cracking in my voice was noticeable. 

I hung up the phone. 

" you won't love your girlfriend once I'm done with you." the girl said as she stepped out the car, shaking her ass side to side as she walked to the door to her apartment. 

"im so sorry..." I whisper to myself.

we got to her apartment and it was okay. dirty, but okay. 

" go sit on the bed." she motions me to her bed room. I go in there and sit down as she says. 

a few minutes later, she walks out butt ass naked. 

she gets close to me and sits on my lap straddling me. 

I can't do it anymore. 

" STOP!" I push her off of me and onto the floor, she hits her head on her dresser. 

" you fucking freak! get out of my house!" she yells. 

I run out the door and too my car.   i couldn't do it. I can't even think of being with another girl  since I met Madeline.

im so fucking sorry Madeline.

I feel like I'm fixing to get hella hate for this one lmaaao.