100

Diegos POV

she sang a few more songs before getting off stage. 

the crowd L O V E D   her.  and I don't blame them. her voice was stunning. 

me and Lucas went outside to the parking lot. 

as we sat outside,  I heard the door open. I turn around and see madeline standing there. smiling as big as ever. 

I smile back of course. 

then she slowly walks up to me and wraps her arms around me. 

it felt so good to have my baby girl in my arms again. 

"fuck...I missed holding you.." I whisper in her ear.

she looks me in my eyes and smiles. 

"what." I smile, arms still wrapped around her. 

she slowly leans in, her lips meeting mine. 

we kiss for what felt like forever. 

she slowly pulls away. 

" I love you..please..dont hurt me anymore...I can't take it...." I hear the pain in her voice. 

"I promise baby....im never going to hurt you again." I whisper, kissing her forehead. 

"okay so...." lucas says. scaring me. 

"shit bro.. no offense but I kinda forgot you were there." I chuckle, putting my arm around madeline. 

"should I just go home and y'all can drive Madeline's car...or...? I kinda have a date tonight..so... can y'all be alone with each other without biting each others head off?" he asks, backing up to his car. 

"go!!" me and madeline both say at the same time laughing. 

we watch as lucas pulls out the parking lot. 

I turn my head to madeline. 

" what do you wanna do baby?" I smile.

" I wanna get in the car. its cold as shit out here." she starts walking towards her car. 

 as we get in, she throws some clothes that were in the passenger side, into the back seat. noticing they were mens clothes.

" lucas changing in cars now?" I ask joking around. 

" they werent lucas's." she puts the key in the ignition, not even making eye contact. 

what the fuck? best revise and edit the shit you just said.

" bruh..madeline stop fuckin playin." I look at her with a serious glare.