62

"I'm sorry, you south corner WHORE! but my boyfriend was with me all night last night. so go hop on someone else boyfriend because baby I promise you, you don't wanna fuck with me. nor my boyfriend " Madeline blows Santana a kiss and flips her off. 

thank god she didn't believe her. 

" come on baby." I put my arm around Madeline's shoulder and turned and walked towards the doors to the plane. for a split second, I turn my head to look at Santana. 

"call me" she mouths. 

I flip her off.

we get on the plane and find our seats. 

( FAST FORWARD TO WHERE THEY GOT TO COSTA RICAA) 

 "costaaaaaaa rrriiiicccccaaaaaa babbbyyy!"  madeline says as we get off the plane. 

"okay come on. lets get to the boat. it leaves in like 45 minutes."

"then lets go." I grab her hand and smile as we headed out to the taxi waiting for us out front. 

we get to the boat,  we got lucky, as soon as we got on the boat, it was leaving the dock. 

" okay, lets go to our room and put our stuff down, then lets hit the pools." she smiles as she runs down the elegant, blue coral walls, her suitcase falling behind her. 

we finally reached the rooms. as we walked in, the lights slowly turned on revealing the California king mattress, the hot tubs, and living room. 

"shiiitttt!" I say looking around the nice room. 

she put on a floral mini dress with her bikini on under it and walked out the bathroom twirling. 

"do I look good?" she asked with the biggest smile on her face. 

"you look perfect." 

 I give her a kiss and she says, "wanna hit the hot tub on deck?" 

"sure." I smile and put on my trunks. 

when we got to the hot tub, there were little kids, atleast 7 or 8 years old. 

we slowly slide in the hot bubbling water. 

"gahhhh this feels so goooddd." Madeline says. 

"heard that before.." I chuckle. 

"shush!" she playfully hits me on the arm. 

the whole day we spent our time going back and forth between the buffet and the hot tub. 

it was dark out by now, and the entire boat was lit up with colorful lights. 

we were sitting in the hot tub around 10pm. 

madeline was sitting on my lap in the hot tub, we were talking, laughing and having the time of our lives. 

it was time.

"madeline....I need to talk to you.."