79

Diego's POV

" babe, do you think koalas and sloths are like. related?" Madeline asked me as we were sitting on the plane on our way back home. 

" I swear Madeline, if you ask me another stupid ass question. I'm going to beat your fucking ass." 

" oooooo! heres another question.!" 

" madeline!" 

"fine." she groans. 

she puts in her headphones and lays her head on my shoulder.

her fingers intertwine with mine. the ring looked so beautiful on her finger. 

I wouldn't have wanted to see it on anyone else.

I lift her hand up to my lips, and I softly kiss her hand. 

she looks at me and smiles. 

after a few hours, we finally got to the airport.

as we were coming down the escalator, we heard screaming and hooting. 

we looked around the airport and saw a group of hundreds of people. a big banner was made and being help up by a dozen people. 

" WELCOME HOME MADELINE AND DIEGO!"  was read across from side to side. 

" awe baby look!" Madeline points to the crowd of people.

her parents were in the center, and surrounding them, I was guessing was part of the fanbase because neither one of us knew who they all were.

"welcome home baby." I turn to Madeline and grab her hand as we walk towards the group of hundreds of people. fans held up posters and signs saying " congratulations!" 

we walked over to her family. 

" come here boy." her dad hugs me. 

" did you tell her...?" he whispers in my ear. 

" yes."  I know exactly what he was talking about. I forgot I had told him  about me almost cheating on Madeline. 

" we kinda got off on the wrong foot, if you remember.." her brother looks at me and smirks. offering me his hand to shake.

" yes I remember." chuckling as I flash back through memories. 

" MADELINE COME TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!" fans were yelling. 

Madeline looks at me and smiles. 

"go baby. ill take the stuff out to the car." I give her a kiss before she runs into the group of fans. 

as I was walking to the car. a familiar voice stopped me. 

" hey Diego." 

I turn around and see Santana standing against the car. the same way she was the first night I met her. 

" FUCK SANTANA. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I NEVER HAD A THING FOR YOU AND I NEVER WILL! IM GETTING MARRIED SOON! IM ENGAGED! SEE! YOUR LITTLE PLAN TO BREAK ME AND MADELINE UP? DID. NOT.WORK! IF I CATCH YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME OR MADELINE, OR WITHIN 500 FUCKING FEET OF MY HOSUE. I SWEAR!" 

"you swear what baby?" she smirks. 

"  I'm a girl. and you can't hit me. you can't harass me. you can't do anything." she continues walking closer to me. 

then another voice was heard. 

" oh baby, he might not be able to do anything, but I sure as hell can." I quickly turn around and find Madeline angrily walking towards Santana with her fist balled up so tight her knuckles were white. 

" you got yourself into this one." I chuckle, backing away letting Madeline handle Santana.