10

when we got to diegos, we unloaded all my clothes and things i had brought with me.

"did you want to stay in the guest room or my room?" diego looks at me raising a eyebrow.

"i dont want to invade your privacy..."  i say carrying the boxes in.

diego looks at me.  he pushes me up against the wall.

"dont ever think your invading my fucking privacy. i like you so much, i wanna spend every living second with you. " he says carresing my cheek , then kisses my lips.

"now come on. your staying in my room" he smiles as he picks up a box of my clothes and walks towards his room.

then my phone started ringing.

me: hello?
unknown: hes going to break your heart.
me: whos this.
unknown: the girl hes been sleeping with.

i hung up the phone. and tears started to fill my eyes.

" ma who were you talking too?" diego walks in the room as he slips on a sweatshirt.

i had nothing to say to him.

"baby..whats wrong.." he walks up to me.

"get your fucking hands off of me..."

i look at him in disgust.

"you fucking promised..." i said, trying so hard not to break down completely in front of him.

"madeline...what.." he started to say before i cut him off. slapping him in the face. 

" MADELINE!!" he yells.

i ran. i ran out the house and down the street. i was so hurt and confused i wasnt even paying attention to the car coming towards me at 75mph honking its horn.

OKAY GUYS SO WE REACHED 700 VIEWS OVER NIGHT ???!!! SO NECT UPDATE WILL BE AT 750 VIEWS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS. THE HEARTBREAK ARMY IS FOR REAL 💔💔💔💔  do you guys like this??? or should i start a different book?