48

enjoy!

" BRO IM NOT GETTING IN THE FUCKIN WATER ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID! ITS COLD!" Diego laughs while hesitating to get in the water. 

"babe we've been in the same spot for the past 20 minutes. GET ON YOUR FUCKING TUBE AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE WATER!" I stand up in the water giggling. 

" fine..." he gets in the water and flops on his tube. 

we start to float down the river, holding hands to Make sure we don't float away from each other. 

" SEE THIS IS FUN!" I yell giggling. 

Diego smiles at me. 

"WAIT NO NO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Diego points in the water, at the miniature waterfall we are about to encounter. 

"your such a cry baby." I let go of his hand and ride the waterfall out. 

" BABE!" Diego screams. 

I couldn't help but laugh as he goes down the slight waterfall and flips out his tube. 

he slowly leans back up out of the water as his curly hair covers his face. 

"not funny." a small smirk appears on his face. 

after a few hours of flipping out tubes and sharing laughs, me and Diego headed back to the bus. 

once the bus took us back to the landing area. our clothes were soaked. 

once In the car, Diego looks at me. " I have dirt in places they shouldn't be." 

we sat in awkward silence for a good 10 seconds. 

"same." 

we both burst out laughing.

we ride back to the campsite. 

"wanna hit the showers then we can come back and roast some marshmellows and make smores? it should be dark soon. 

"sounds like a plan."  I smile as we get our things together and head to the bathroom. 

IM IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE LIKE FUCK TONIGHT. SHOULD I ????