9

OKAY GUYS SO LIKE AS SOON AS I POSTED THAT CHAPTER, WE HIT 500 VIEWS ! SO 3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY?? I THINK YES !!!!! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

it was my brother. 

" RYAN!!" I push Diego off of me. 

Diego stands up and backs away. 

"who the fuck are you, and who gave you any permission to be touching my little sister like that huh! you trying to get your ass beat!!?" ryan shoves Diego against the wall getting in his face. 

"dude chill.." Diego yells. ryan looks at Diego then looks at me. ryan walks over towards me and gets in my face. 

"he's going to fucking use you LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER GUY DID!! AFTER YOU GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS, HES GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE YOU LIKE YOU ARENT SHIT! IM TIRED OF GUYS WALKING OVER YOU. !!" ryan yells in my face. I could feel my skin get hot, as my face turns red. 

"im not like that!!!!!" Diego shoves ryan out of my face. 

" oh really ?? YOU ARENT!?! so your telling me you didn't seduce my sister last night? yeah, GAVIN TOLD ME!! and I just fucking walked in on you  guys!!!!!" ryan yells. 

"stop yelling ryan!!!" i start to sob. Diego looks at me and rushes over to where I'm standing. 

"shh...its okay." he kisses me on my forehead and turns around to face ryan.

" you need to leave.like right fucking now before I beat your god damn ass for making her cry." Diego says to ryan as he's pointing towards the door. 

"this is. the last time youll see me for as long as he's here." ryan says pointing at Diego.

by then my eyes have dried up. me and Diego sit in silence.

" when we move you into my place, we won't have to worry bout no one walking in." he smiles and kisses me. 

" now come on baby. lets get your shit and go." 

OKAY GUYS, ILL UPDATE AT 600 VIEWS. I LOVE YOU GUY SO MUCH!! AND FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT ANY REQUEST OR IDEAS YOU MAY HAVE!!  I LOVE YOU HEARTBREAK ARMY!