169

Diegos POV

"go ahead...say it." Danny said as he sat down in handcuffs and shackles from across the table from me. 

"say what?" i asked. "that i deserve this. being in jail and all." Danny looked up at me with a blackened eye and busted lip. 

"that's not what i was gonna say, but you do deserve this shit." i shrugged my shoulders.

 "yeah okay so what the hell did you want? why'd you come here?" Danny asked. 

"i got a few questions and i need answers." i looked at Danny with pure intimidation. "shoot your shot.. i might have answers," Danny smirked. 

"did you love Madeline?" i asked firstly. 

"yes." he responded sternly. 

"did you not for one fucking second think what yall were doing was wrong?" i was starting to get angry as so many thoughts traveled through my mind.

  "to be honest with you, not really." Danny scratched the back of his head.

"why not, you were supposed to be my best friend, and then you go behind my back and fuck my fiance. is that what bestfriends do nowadays?" i shook my head. 

"may i remind you that she came onto me that night." Danny laughed. 

"what are you talking about?" i asked. 

"i texted her one night and asked her if she wanted to hang out.. as friends!... and then it just happened. but she started it. she started to touch me first. so quite frankly, you shouldn't even be mad at me for that." Danny looked me straight in the eyes. 

"I'm not even mad at you for that anymore. im mad at you cause you fucking shot her." i laughed. "im not mad for you fucking her anymore...because last night, we had sex and to be honest.. you mean nothing to her. you never meant anything to her. you're no one, Danny. just some selfish prick who thought he had a chance with my fiance. you were a one-time thing Danny so don't you ever feel like you have a chance with Madeline. because now that im back, my ass aint going anywhere." i said loud and clear.

danny looked down at his hand's and mumbled something. "im sorry, what was that?" i asked. "three times." Danny looked up at me and grinned evilly. 

"i fucked your fiance three times." he started to laugh and which for some reason made my self-esteem buckle down a spiraling track. 

"you make me sick." i shook my head and crossed my arms. 

"speaking of sick...." i continued. 

"what?" Danny asked. 

"did you at least use protection?" i looked down at my shoes as i tapped my foot impatiently. 

danny looked at me frightened. "yes and no." he pursed his lips.  "what the hell do you mean yes and no?" i asked angrily. "i mean yes we did the first and the last time.. why is she sick? is she..pregnant?" he asked worriedly. "what the fuck happened with the second time?"  i asked, feeling purely disgusted." and no..shes not sick or pregnant..i just needed to know." i continued.

 "it was in the studio the second time and i didn't plan on having sex so i didnt bring a condom" he stated. "then you shouldn't have had sex with her!" i slammed my hands down on the table. "if you wouldve just stayed and married her like she actually truly wanted i wouldnt have had sex with her." he grinned. "maybe if you werent some horndog psycho-path, you wouldnt be in jail." i grinned back sarcastically while getting up from my seat.

"Maybe if you're fiance truly loved you..she wouldn't have cheated on you," he said clearly as i started to walk away. 

sorry for this short weak ass chapter. but you'll see why i added this chapter soon :)

please excuse any and all grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.

AYO GUYS. so Mrs.Squiggles knows about yall. 

how may you ask?

this is how the conversation went. i don't remember which one of you said it, but one of yall asked me to tell Mrs.Squiggles hey for yall so i did. 

i told her " aye yo broski squiggens, one of my readers told me to tell you hey" and she was confused as fuck so i told her i was a writer and that one of my followers told me to say hey for them and theeenn she asked how they knew about her. 

 oh you know. i only talk major shit about you everytime i update.

BUT I DONT KNOW IF I TOLD YALL THIS OR NOT, BUT I PASSED MY FIRST FUCKING BIOLOGY TEST FOR THE YEAR. I GOT A 70 AND IM SO PROUD. 

lol okay bye bye, i love you guys with my whole heart, or whatevers left of that thing 💔