42

enjoy!

"now while yo ass was flirtin wit Harry Styles wanna fuckin be, I was putting the tent up and making that shit comfortable for when I fuck the shit outta you, but back to the point... my ass has been driving for who knows how many hours, I just wanna cuddle up wit my baby in our fuckin tent, listening to the sound of bears eating our food and the sound of the water flowing down the river." he pulls me back to the campsite.

 he had everything set up. I was shocked he did it all correctly.

" now get yo lil ass in there. and ill be in there in a second." he points to the tent. I couldn't help but smile and laugh. 

I get in the tent and lay down. Diego had the air mattress, comforters and pillows all set up. I get under the blankets and lay down. a few minutes later, Diego comes in the tent. after zipping the tent curtain, Diego takes off his shirt and shorts. 

" what are you doing?" I ask leaning up raising an eyebrow.

" well, I planned on sleeping like a baby after I cuddle wit you, while you make lunch in a few hours for me to wake up too." he laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"come here!" he chuckles, pulling me closer to his body. 

he starts to kiss my neck. 

"baby, go to sleep." I say, hoping he would get some rest. 

"no, I wanna love my baby." but a few seconds later, Diego was sound asleep. 

THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSEE OHHHH MYYY GODDDD my dumb ass self was so tired I tried making pizza rolls in the fucking freezer. but should I update again?  I LOVE YOU GUYS.