126

Diego's POV

I decided to wake up a little bit earlier than usual so I could make Madeline breakfast. I was going to make stuffed omelets and  waffles. I got out the eggs and waffle mix and started to cook. im not going to lie, I wasn't the BEST cook but I was the bomb at making omelets. 

as I started to put the food on the plates, I saw a sleepy Madeline walk into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. she was wearing one of my long sleeve white shirts, shorts and her slippers. her hair was tied up into a messy bun. 

and she still managed to look beautiful..

"good morning baby." I smile as I put the omelets on the plates with the waffles.

"it smells so good in here." she chuckles. 

"I made breakfast." I pointed to the table while walking towards her. 

she looks at me and smiles. 

I rest my hands on her waist and kiss her on the forehead. 

" you hungry?"  I look at her grinning. 

" duh!" she says as she quickly makes her way to table. she sat down in her usual spot and started to eat. 

"so, are we going to try to get our families together sometime?" I ask while sitting down in the empty chair in front of her. 

"yeah. ill call mine later and ask if we can tonight and you can call yours" she replies while shoving a chunk of the omelet in her mouth. 

"alright. sounds like a plan." I say as I start to eat. 

after breakfast, Madeline decided to go ahead and call her parents and so did i.

"what did they say?" I ask her as she walks back in from being outside on the phone. 

"they said they'd love too, did you call your mom?" she says as she walks to the bedroom to get dressed and ready for the day. 

"um yeah she said she'd come." 

"your dad coming?" she asks while throwing on a white sweater. 

"nah. just my mom." 

she looks at me wit a sympathetic smile. 

"okay baby. well. i told them that we all could just meet at some restaurant to get together, if thats okay?" she asks while pulling on her black leggings.

"yea thats okay." I smile while giving her a sweet, quick kiss before I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. 

after getting dressed and ready I walked back out to the living room. Madeline was laying down on the couch under a blanket while watching family guy. 

"are you okay baby?" I sit down at the end of the couch. 

"yeah. I just feel nervous. anxious. I don't know why. its got my stomach in knots." she says as she keeps her gaze focused on the TV. 

"hey." I rub her leg. 

she looked at me with sad eyes. 

"everything is going to be okay. I don't know why your so worried. if your worried about my mom not liking you.." 

"its not that Diego. I don't know what it is. I just feel anxious. and I'm so anxious its making me feel sick." she says rubbing her forehead. 

"you'll be okay baby." I smile and lay my head on her lap as we watch cartoons together all day until it was time to meet both of our families at dinner. 

as some of you know already, I've recently been receiving a lot of hate. and its really been affecting with my writing. so I'm so sorry if the next few chapters are shitty. my mind is somewhere else💔