153 (short. ass. chapter.)

Diegos POV

"can you pass me the rice?" i said with a mouth full of sesame chicken. 

"no. get it yourself." Madeline scrunched her face up at me as she twirled her fork in her bowl of noodles. 

"but babe you're closer to it!" i whined while leaning back on the couch next to her. 

"no im not." she looked at me with a noodle hanging out her mouth. 

"ew you're disgusting." i laughed before finally grabbing the rice. 

"but you love me." she cuddled up against my side. 

"fortunatelly for you, i do." i smiled while wrapping my arm around her. 

"im stuffed." madeline sighed while grabbing her food and getting up off the couch. 

"here, take mine too." i handed her my plate. she rolled her eyes before grabbing my plate as well and heading to the kitchen. "hey..so can we talk?" i approached her while she put the left overs in the fridge. 

"yes.." she said slowly, sounding confused.  "when are we getting married?"  i sighed. 

"valentines day." she turned to me and smiled. 

"but thats so soon. are you sure we're gonna have time to get everything ready?" i wrapped my arms around her. 

"babe..we had everything ready a long time ago..there were just things in the way of us actually getting married...." she said quietly. 

"what if-" 

"baby..stop worrying..we're getting married okay?" she smiled before pressing her forehead against mine. 

"i love you." whispered. 

"i love you more.." she said before crashing her lips against mine. 

*knock knock*

"i swear..when we move out into the new house...nobody is gonna be allowed to come over." i laughed before walking away to answer the door. 

"mom?" i opened the door to see Candy and my father standing there with madelines mom and her dad.

Madelines POV

"mom?' i heard diego say so i decided to make my way to the living room to greet them at the door. 

"hey!" i smiled before realizing no one else was smiling. 

"whats going on?" my smile faded. 

"we need to talk." my dad shot his eyes towards me then at diego. 

"about what...?" i said slowly as diego backed up allowing them to come inside. 

"yall." my mom said sternly. 

GUYS I KNOW THIS WAS A REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLYY SHORT CHAPTER  BUT I HAVE A PLAN. 

I LOVE YALL 💔 

I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT TO MAKE UP FOR THIS SHITTY SHORT CHAPTER. 

by the way, someone text me and help me with my writers block for Baby Boy lmao. 

please excuse any grammar and spelling errors.