151

Diego's POV

"you need to leave.." I laughed, feeling a sense of anger rushing through my body. 

"fine with me. i hate being here. there's so much tension...and so many things wrong with yalls   relationship..it makes me physically sick to just be around you. so have a nice, fucked up life and marriage, because i promise you, it won't last. " he smiled before turning around and walking away. 

"hey!" i yelled. he turned around and walked right back up to me. 

"what?" he smirked evilly. 

then out of straight anger and pettiness, i smashed my fist against his face, making him fall flat on the ground. 

"that's for kissing my girl on tour!" i yelled before leaning down close to him. 

i punched him again, even harder; making his nose drip blood. 

"and that's for the bullshit that just came out of your mouth." i hissed before spitting on him. 

"you're seriously going to regret that..." he stumbled while standing up on his feet. 

"no not really." i laughed. 

"just wait." he gritted his teeth before walking out the door. 

Madeline's POV

"Jason!" i screamed when i saw him walking out the house with blood dripping from his nose. 

"NO. NO. GET YO ASS IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW.EVERYTHING HE GOT, HE DESERVED. " Diego yelled pointing his finger downward. 

i glanced back at Jason before walking up the steps. 

"have fun with your psychotic boyfriend you crazy bitch!" he yelled at me. 

"the hell did you just call-" i started to walk back down the steps before i felt Diego's hand grip my arm, yanking me back. 

"he aint worth it. just go inside." he shook his head at me. 

hE aInT wOrTh It .

"he just called me a crazy bitch!" i protested. 

"okay and? bitch you are crazy. get yo ass inside!" he laughed. 

i glared at Jason, who was pulling out of the driveway before heading inside. 

a few moments later Diego walked in as well. 

"we gotta talk...." he pursed his lips as he shut the door. 

"about?" i sat on the couch. 

"why you fucking lied to me about having lunch with that son of a biscuit choker!" he yelled. 

"its not what it looks like okay?" i sighed. 

"Madeline, i want to marry you, but i cant if you're gonna constantly lie and lie and lie!" he sat down on the couch next to me. 

"let me explain!" i yelled. 

"Madeline whats there to explain. i saw yall two at Applebees together, then as soon as i saw yall, i called you. and you lied to me then..AGAIN! you really fucked up when you got the two names mixed up. " he squinted his eyes. 

"okay yes, i lied. multiple times-" 

"and how do i know you're not gonna do it again?" he interrupted me. 

"CAN I FUCKING TALK OR IS THIS THE DIEGO LEANOS LUNCH HOUR REALITY SHOW. LET ME TALK BITCH." i yelled. 

he smirked before closing his mouth, allowing me to speak.