77

madelines POV

"do it..." I grit my teeth. 

" I have nothing to lose." I chuckle. 

"why are you laughing when I have an open shot of ending everything you have ever been and will be?" he says. his voice was deep and stern. 

" because I'm not very much! I'm a young girl who's had her heart broken so many times, if you don't pull the trigger. ill do it for you." I smirk.

im fucking scared to death. I'm pretty sure I'm going to Burst into tears at any giving second. but I need to show this guy that I'm not afraid of him.

I see his eyes travel down my hand.

" a ring. you have one on your finger." he says pointing to the ring Diego proposed with. 

" yes. I'm engaged. and my fiancé was the one performing when you decided to go mad man on everyone. he's most likely upstairs, dead because some skank spiked his drink. so yes. kill me, so that if he's not dead, he won't have anyone there for him when he wakes up." 

I hope he knew I was being sarcastic. 

" go..." he whispers...

"what?" 

" GO! GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FIANCE!" I could hear the pain in his voice. 

I ran. and I ran faster then I ever could up to my room. 

" Diego!!" I run into our room. 

he wasn't there. 

Diegos POV

"lucas...he let her just run.." I say as I'm staring out the window, watching Madeline run. 

" ill go get her. she probably thinks we're at yalls room." he runs out the door. 

I pull out my phone. 

I don't remember anything that happened before the shooting. 

I was tagged in multiple videos. 

username1 tagged you in a video

" DIEGO WAS PRACTICALLY LETTING ANOTHER GIRL DICK RIDE HIM IN FRONT OF HIS FIANCE. IF YOU ASK ME, MADELINE DESERVES BETTER!" 

1 attachment

I watched the video. 

and there were many more just like that one from tonight..

"no....." I put my head in my hands. 

" I fucking messed up again !!" I yell at myself, throwing my phone at the glass window. shattering it.

I start crying and sobbing as I sat on the couch. 

then I heard the door open. I didnt bother to look up. because I just knew it was Madeline here to return the ring.

"Diego....." I heard her whisper. 

I looked up to her, she looked terrified. 

" im so sorry Madeline....." 

should I update again tonight?