120

madelines POV

" what are you doing here?" 

Diego came with Ryan to pick me up from the airport. 

" we were..um..hanging out..." Diego said looking at Ryan. 

" yeah okay well.can we go get food? I'm starving?" I turn to Ryan and ask. 

"yeah." he says disappointingly as we walk out to the car. 

Diego decided to sit in the back seat with me. 

"can we talk about everything that happened..?" he whispers in my ear as he puts his arm around me. 

" theres nothing to talk about. I didn't come home because of you. I came home because this is all too much for me. being across the country, planning a wedding, going on tour, singing, and all that. its just too much. I did it to save myself stress.." I say as I softly lean my my head on his chest.

" so we're still getting married??" he says excitingly. 

" of course.." 

" why did your mood all of a sudden change about the whole situation.?" he asks. 

oh maybe it has something to do with the fact Jason kissed me. so we're even now.

" because its not worth stressing about. okay?" I say aggravatingly. 

" we're here." Ryan says as we pulled up to a Chinese buffet.

" so what did you and Jason do for the few days y'all were together.." Diego asks as we sit down at the table after getting our food. 

" uhm...nothing really...ate food out of a food truck, walked around New York, ran in the rain.. got kicked out of stores.. stuff.." I say stuffing my mouth with food. 

" anything else?" he asks. 

"nope. nothing else besides performing. " 

"sounds boring." 

"no. I enjoyed it." 

we finished eating and Ryan took me and Diego back to the house. 

as we got changed into our pajamas and laid down in bed I decided I needed to tell Diego about what happened with Jason. 

"Diego, I need to tell you something." 

" what is it." he cuddles up next to me. 

" I don't know how to put it. but I'm just going to be straight forward.." I say. 

"okay...?" 

" jason kissed me." 

"okay." 

"wait. your not mad???" 

"no. because HE kissed you. YOU didn't kiss him." 

"but.." 

he cut me off, " baby, we're getting married soon. we're putting all the shit aside, and we're going to focus on our future. I love you baby... get some rest." he kisses the side of my head. 

"goodnight. I love you." I respond. 

guys, that was the last chapter for tonight! I love y'all! also.... 

where are all my readers from?? comment down below !!!