7

OKAY GUYS 360 VIEWS ?? you guys are awesome!!!  this chapters going to be alittle different then the rest, its going to to start off in Diegos PoV. ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!💔💔

Diegos POV

i got up around 11am , madeline was still sleeping. we had a long night, i didnt want to wake her up and bother her. i didnt really bother to put a shirt on.

i walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.
  all i had on was boxers when i heard the lock to the dorm open and a tall guy possible 19 or 20 walked in.

" who the fuck are you?" i ask getting defensive.

"madelines ex boyfriend? who  are you?" he asks raising his eyebrows, examining me.

" i talk to madeline. "
"did you stay the night here.?" he asks
"yes i did fucking stay the night here" i got real close to him. he looks me in the eyes.   and i turn to walk away.

" so what yall had sex too? theres scratches on your back"

i turn around and look at him
then i walk into madelines room.

" ma, someones here for you" i wake madeline up and give her my sweatshirt to put on over her naked body.. she goes to stands up and she gasps as she looks in the door way.

"GAVIN!!!get the fuck out!!!" she pulls my hand and pulls me back.

"no you get out madeline. ive been nice letting you use this extra apartment to LIVE IN not to invite trash over to have sex with." he puts his hand out asking for the key.

"hes not trash. !! i really like him!!! you have a fucking fiance !! it shouldnt matter!!"

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT !!" he yells.

she was startled.

" dont fucking talk to her like that !!"

he looks at me as if he was disgusted.

" i want you out of here too. you have 24 hours to pack your shit and leave." then gavin walks out.

" what am i going to do....." madeline starts to sob.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 360 VIEWS OMG!!! ill update at 400 !!! i love you guys so much!!💔💔💔 HEARTBREAK ARMY !!💔