88

Diego's POV

username2 mentioned you in a comment

I dont wanna wake up, I'm so tired of fucking breathing, tired of living life because I don't understand the meaning

I dont wanna wake up, I'm so tired of fucking breathing, tired of living life because I don't understand the meaning. and I've been loosing the sight of love because love is so deceiving...

username1: should we be worried..?

username2: @ xanxiety

username3: your even pretty without makeup wtf. 

oh no...

I drove home as fast as I could. 

as I got home, I ran inside the house.

"madeline???" I ran to bedroom. 

there she was sitting on the edge of the bed. and she had a bottle of pills in her hand, her eyes puffy and red. 

"madeline I'm sorry..." I whisper. 

" no...I can't...im so done..." she says, staring at the blank wall. 

"madeline I love you...." 

" fuck that... I want my trust back.. " she shakes her head.

" madeline .." I go to hand her the ring back...

" we need a break..." she says. 

"what...." 

" you heard me." she looks at me. 

she looked so broken and torn. 

she got up and pushed passed me to get her suit case. 

I sat there shocked. 

" where are you going to go.." I ask.

" ill get my own place." she throws her clothes in her bag. 

as she zips up her suit case she stopped and looked at me. 

"you hurt me so bad...." she starts to cry. 

" I love you... I swear to god I do...I want to marry you....but I need to get myself together....I can't keep fucking doing this." she continues. 

"Madeline please....." I tried my best not to let the tears fall, but they managed to fall anyways. 

"I can't lose you please... you made me a better guy... you made me feel things other people wish to feel..I can't...I can't...please....im begging you...ill change...im trying so hard" my voice slurs as the tears fumble down my cheeks. 

she looks at me. and I could tell she felt no emotion. 

" you...you broke me." she looks at me in disgust. 

" we were meant for each other!" I yell trying to grab for her arm.

 but she walked away. 

she headed for the door. and as soon as she reached it, she looked at me. 

" im so sorry....." she managed to whisper through the river of pain rushing down her beautiful, porcelain skin.

then she walked out. 

I didn't chase after her. 

and instead.. 

I fell down to my knees

" I CANT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU !!!" I yell at her through the door, hoping she'd turn around and walk right back in here. 

but she didn't. 

she was gone. I did this. I ruined us. 

I still had her ring in my hand. 

I went to my room, grabbing a gold chain from my dresser. 

I slid the chain through the ring, and snapped the clasp in place around my neck. 

" forever and always...you will always be close to my heart....im not giving up on us..." I whispered to myself. holding the ring to my chest . 

I'm sorry guys, this was so unexpected. its just, I'm trying to get to a point where I can start the second book to the story of these two ! but don't worry, there will still be plenty more chapters before the sequel comes around. I love you guys so much.