34

I so didn't plan on updating again tonight cause its  11:57pm   where I am and I have to get up at 6 in the morning for school aka hell. but I felt like if I didn't update tonight, y'all would literally bite my fucking head off lmao. sooooo.... UPDATEEEE!!! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!  this one will be a mixture of both POVs but I will make sure you know who's is who's when reading <3

Diego's POV

 I went to her brothers house. I called her dad. I called Liam. everyone. she wasn't with any of them. its been 2 days since I saw her. and its been 2 days since I've slept.

 then thats when it happened.  I checked Facebook and it said Madeline was 3 mile away.  

"FUCKING FINALLY SHE TURNED HER LOCATION BACK ON !!!!" I yelled to myself. I've been so worried. scared shitless that she did something stupid again. 

private messages :

me: can you please come over tonight and lets talk about this. 

madeline: you can have 10 minutes of my time, tonight at 7. but after that, I'm leaving again. 

me: stfu. we aint over. this just another bump in the fuckin road. 

madeline: llf nah lmao. 

me: tonight. 7. if you don't come, fine. thats your fuckin loss. 

madeline: igh ill think about it. 

I left her on read. I wanted her to know how sorry I was. so I had something special planned. I went to the store and ordered over 3,000 rose petals, to cover the floors, 6 dozen roses. (haha.cause bitches love flowers.) a dozen balloons,  and those weird scented candle mother fuckers that girls love. I'm trying to make my girl FEEl like she's still my girl. 

I sat everything up and then a last minute idea popped in my head. 

she loves Chinese food. 

It was 6:45pm. I figure I had a little bit of time to call in a to go order for Chinese food. I ordered all the shit she got last time and these weird desert cakes.  after calling in the order, I went to go pick it up. 

Madelines POV

I got to Diego's at 6:55pm. his car wasn't in the driveway so I didn't bother to go up to the door yet. but as time went by, I was convinced he was with some other girl. 

7:00pm

7:05pm

7:15pm...

I called a Uber. by the time the Uber got here, Diego pulled into the driveway. 

7:30pm.

" your 30 minutes late, to your own plans," I said as I waved for the uber to leave. 

" im sorry..." he mumbled as he got out the car, carrying three bags full of Chinese food. 

" this isn't a date. this is a you apologize and I don't accept it and I move on with my life kinda thing." I said as. follow him up the steps. 

" just shut up." he says, trying to situate the bags. 

" can you open the door for me please." he asks looking at me. he looked tired, worn out, as if he hasn't slept. I can blame him. I haven't slept since I left either. I've been staying at a motel, but I havent been able to fall asleep. 

Diegos POV

I was surprised when I saw Madeline in the driveway still after being 30 minutes late. and of course she had a sarcastic remark for it too. she has one for     E V E R Y T H I N G  

"can you open the door for me please" I ask her. trying to look unamused and not excited. but on the inside I was jumping for joy, hoping she'd like what was waiting behind the door. behind the door was 6 dozen roses on the couch and 3,000  petals, some of the petals were making a entrance for her, and the rest were scattered across the whole living room floor. then on every ledge and table were candles that lit up the house dimly, the vanilla cookie dough ones to be exact. there were abut 23 candles scattered around the house. there were a dozen balloons floating to the ceiling, which they could be anywhere in the house by now. 

she pulls out the house key I made for her and unlocks the door. her jaw drops immediately when she opens the door. I see a small tear run down her face. 

" bihh go inside so I can put these fucking bags down!" I chuckle. 

she slowly walks in looking around the house.  she turns and looks at every little detail. 

I set the food out on a coffee table in the living room. after I make it all look pretty. I call her name. 

" madeline..." 

she turns around and looks at me, her hands still lover her mouth as she scans every inch of the room with her beautiful eyes. 

" I fucked up okay. I shouldn't have said what I said. and I regret it all. and if I could go back in time and take it back, you best believe I would. but I can't. and thats a part of life. mistakes." she slowly walks closer to me. 

" you mean so much to me, I don't even think you know it.  I know I've told you I was in love with you, but I need to tell you this..." I slowly walk towards her and I grab her hand. she closes her eyes as tears trickle down her cheeks. she still has her other hand over her mouth. 

" baby look at me.." I whisper as I caress her cheek with my other hand, wiping the tears away. she opens her eyes and I smile. 

" I love you. I don't know what it is. but I have a soft spot for you in my heart. I've never gone this far for a girl before. I love who you've made me become, you made me stronger in times of fault, you made me smile and laugh when Ive thought about pulling the trigger. you have completely taken over me. I'm all yours. and I plan on loving you till the death of me. baby... please forgive me for my wrongs and all the rude things I said to you. " she drops her hand from her mouth and she wraps her arms around me. she release from her hug and looks me in the eyes. " I love you too. " she whispered as she slowly kisses my lips, relieving a heavy stone thats been resting on my heart for the past 2 days. 

"lets eat " she says smiling, as she continues to wipe the tears of joy from her cheeks. 

AWEEE OKAY SO YEAH I HOPE YALL LIKED ITTTTT.. COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YALL THINK SO FAR... I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCCHH.