14

we got back to the house around 10pm.
"hey baby im getting in the shower" i tell diego walking into the bathroom. 
he doesnt respond so i figured he heard me.
i get in the shower and start washing my hair when i hear the bathroom door open.

"diego?" i say.
no answer.
i slide the  fogy glass  door aside to peep out the side.
i see diego standing there staring at me biting his lip.
"baby why didnt you wait on me.?" he says  taking his shirt off.
"you didnt say anything when i told you"

"because you didnt ask me if i wanted to join you" he smirks. taking off his pants and boxers. he slides into the shower with me.

"baby lemme wash your hair" he says putting soap in his hands and rubs it in my hair. after washing the soap out , he grabs a handful of my hair and arches my back.

"oh you didnt think we were about to take a shower and not do anything did you lil ma?" he whispers getting close to my ear. 
"no" i whimper.

" grab a hold to the railing and the door baby, i dont want you fallin and hurting yourself" 

i do as he says.

  he tugs on my hair and slowly sticks it in making me moan. he thrusts harder making me moan louder.

"fuck diego."

"god damn baby your so fucking sexy" he groans as he thrusts harder and harder.

he turns me around and presses my back against the glass. he gets on his knees and puts my legs on his shoulders. he holds my hips still and starts to flick his tongue up and down on my clit.

" oh shit..baby stopppp"

he starts to twirl his tongue around inside of me.
" baby im about to cum stopp" i moan . but he doesnt. he just goes faster and faster till i  cum .
he licks every bit of me up.

" come on baby lets get out, get you dressed and go to bed. " diego says as we get out the shower.

we get dressed for bed then head to the room and go to bed.

the next morning..i wake up expecting diego to be next to me. but he wasnt. he wasnt even home. he didnt leave a note. nor text message.

OKAY GUYS THANKS FOR 2K VIEWS OMGGG❤Also i love how active yal are commenting on my chapters 😋 ❤ PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK OF THE BOOK SO FAR. I HAVE A PLOT SET BUT IM NOT SURE IF YALL WILL LIKE IT 😭😭 BUT ILL POST AT 2.5K VIEWS ❤❤ HEARTBREAK ARMY💔💔💔💔 by the way, please keep diego in yalls prayers  if you havent heard, our  baby has really bad strept throat and right now hes hooked up on breathing machines cause hes having a hard time breathing so please pray for our baby boy💔💔 i love you guys. 💔