106

madelines POV

i woke up to diego getting out of bed.
i looked at the clock and it read 6:30am.
" babe. why are you up so early?" i groan.
"someones at the door." he says, sounding bothered.
"what do you mean someones at the door?" i ask, leaning up out of bed.
"SOMEONE. IS KNOCKING. ON THE. DOOR MADELINE!" he yells sounding aggravated.
"okay jeez... " i lay my head back down.
moments later, i hear diego yelling.
i get up out of bed and run to the door.

it was lucas.

"lucas ! what are you doing!!" i yell.
" hes here because he wanted to talk to you!" diego yells at me.
" if you could stop yelling at me, that would be nice" i say to diego.
then lucas looks at me.
his eyes swollen and bruised, his lips busted, and head covered in dry blood with bandages wrapped around it.
" madeline. i dont give a fuck about what diego has to say. im in love with you. and im not stopping till i get you. i know you feel something for me. i know you do. and ill wait for you to realize that your worth more then this bullshit diegos putting you through. IM IN LOVE WITH YOU MADELINE!!!!!"
he says angrily.
diego looks at me then storms to his room.
" you need to leave..." i cry out to lucas.

" no. im gonna take care of this shit, once and for all." diego walks out the room with a pistol in his hand.