27

VROOM VROOM. ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. 

1 month later...

madelines POV

" are you ready Madeline?" my brother asked as I grabbed my bags. 

" very. lets get outta this bitchhhhh!!" I say laughing as I ran through the doors of the rehabilitation center. 

" IMMA FREEE BITTCCHH!!!!" I run to the car, screaming. 

" hey. you need to know something. I know you've been avoiding this topic for about a month now but we need to talk about it" my brother says as we get In the car. 

" Diego's most likely moved on by now okay...I don't want to talk about him!" 

" DIEGOS STILL LOCKED UP MADELINE!!!" he yells at me. 

" ca..can..can..I go see him..?" I ask half relieved, but also terrified.

"of course. you can later today if you want. but ill take you to Diego's house first so you can change then ill take you. 

we got to Diego's house and my brother waited in the car.  I walked up the porch and I noticed something new. 

"security cameras?" I mumbled, unlocking the door and walking inside. 

I got ready, putting on a pair of lose Jeans and one of Diego's sweatshirts, because my brother said that I wasn't allowed to wear tight clothes during visitations. 

I walked back out to the car and rode to the jail Diego was currently located at. 

as we walked in we were searched and went through metal detectors and everything. 

"now Diego doesn't know your out yet..." my brother whispers as we were told to sit at a table in the far corner. 

a police officer came over and stood a good distance from the table, but close enough to be able to hear our conversations. 

then I saw him. the boy I fell in love with. his hair was longer than last time I saw him, and he was being escorted by the same two officers who brought me the bag of clothes. 

he hadn't even seen me yet. 

" man I told you, YOU HAVE THE WRONG DIEGO, NO ONES CAME TO SEE ME SINCE IVE BEEN IN HERE!" I heard him yell in the officers face. then one of them pointed and nodded to me. Diego slowly turns around and looks me In the eyes. 

his mouth drops open wide and tears fill his eyes. he drops to his knees and smiles. with a tear running down his face. "baby..." he whispers. he gets up and runs to the table. then the officer who was listening in on the conversation came over. " no contact is allowed at any point of the visitation, if contact occurs you will not be able to come visit again, is that clear?" he says looking at me. I nod. 

" baby when did you get out.." he wipes a tear from his face smiling. 

"like 2 hours ago." my brother says smiling.

"hey I'm heading out to the car, ill see you in a little bit" my brother says as he gets up from the table. 

"Diego..." I ask looking down at my hands. 

" yes baby?" 

" did you do it..?" 

" NO MADELINE !! SHE CAME OVER AND TRIED TO COME INSIDE SO I YELLED AT HER AND SHE GOT STARTLED AND FELL BACKWARDS OFF THE PORCH AND TRIED TO SAY I BEAT HER ASS!" he yells. he was mad.

we sat in silence. 

" why?do you believe I did it?" he asks with a more toned down voice. 

" it just...wouldnt they have looked back at the security cameras outside? if what you said really happened, then you wouldn't be here." I say quietly. 

" MADELINE!!!!!!!" he yells smiling. his jaw dropped. 

"i...im..sorry..dont yell." I say. 

" IM NOT MAD!! I FUCKING FORGOT I HAD SECURITY CAMERAS UP!! baby you need to turn those videos in. please. those cameras are proof that Jessica is lying !!!!!!"

" hey!!! you two!! I have security cameras up at my house, they were filming the night Jessica came to my house, you go get the cameras, so you can see what really happened that night. THEN YOULL SEE THAT I WASNT FUCKING LYING !!!!" he says to the two police officers. 

they look at each other, then head out the door. 

me and Diego sit and talk for about 30 minutes when those same two police officers walk back into the building. 

" get up Diego." they say grabbing Diego and pulling him back through the doors he came out of. 

" what the fuck!" he yells. 

" NO!" I cry out. 

then a man comes up to me and hands me the video surveillance  recordings. 

" here these are and if you will wait here for just a few minutes please." he says standing by me. 

about 5 minutes pass by, and Diego's walking out the double electric locked doors with his normal clothes on , no handcuffs, and the biggest smile on his face. he looks at me. 

" NO CONACT MY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!" he runs up to me and picks me up, hugging me tightly. one arm on my back and the other on my neck as he pulls me tighter within his brace. 

" god I missed holding you...." he whispers.

"okay, Diego papers for a check will be sent to you. we are so very sorry for everything." the police officers say. 

"now please leave." they say pointing towards the door. I'm still In Diego's arms. 

" dont gotta tell me twice." he's still holding me. he carries me out the doors and into the parking lot. he slowly lets me down, and leans close to my face. " god damn baby..." he kisses me, pulling me close to him. 

" YOOO WHATS GOING ON??" my brother runs up to us smiling, ruining the moment of course.

"my baby here, was wrongly accused for something he didn't do, and now they have proof. so he's out." I smile looking at Diego, he wraps his arm around me. 

" alright, ill take you guys back to Diego's house." my brother says, motioning us to go to his car. 

me and Diego sit In the backseats, as I sit in his lap and rest my head on his chest. 

he grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. 

" welcome home baby"he whispers in my ear, kissing my forehead. 

" I could say the same to you." I smirked. 

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTERRRRR.