81

" no...no.... I thought you were dead...." tears formed in my eyes. 

"Diego just listen to me!" she cries out. 

" where have you been the past 3 years Karlee!!!!" I yell. 

" I've been hiding out in Ohio..but I'm back now Diego....we can finally be together, forever...just like you promised...!!" she grabs my hands. 

 Karlee is my exgirlfriend. three years ago, her mother told me they found her dead in her room. they even had a closed casket funeral... Karlee was my first heartbreak. she cheated multiple times, and I always stayed. but then she supposedly died. well. atleast. thats what I was told. her "death" was the death of me... she was my first love, and I was convinced she always would be my only one. 

" Karlee...no.." I back away. 

"Diego!!! I'm sorry okay!! I had to convince you I was dead so I could go away and try to start over with my life!! but after the years... I realized I couldn't...I still love you Diego....and I know you love me back..." she slowly walked towards me. 

" Karlee...." I shake my head.

my feelings were all mixed up. 

did I still love her?

" kiss her Diego..." 

I turn around and find Madeline standing in the doorway with her hand wrapped up and her medicines in a bag. 

" what?? no...baby... I love you!" I tell Madeline. 

"who's that..." Karlee asks . 

"my fiancé..." I slowly say. 

"fi....fiance....oh...diego...i should've never left...we were meant for each other..." Karlee begins. 

I look at Madeline. 

" Diego" she walks over to me. 

"kiss her. and if you still feel, the slightest of emotions, or pity, or even love.. then y'all were meant to be...and If thats the case, ill leave as soon as possible.." I could tell she was emotionally sorry, and serious.

 I look at Karlee. she looked different. older... more mature than last time. 

I slowly lean in and kiss her. 

a tear rolls down my face. as I pull away. 

"madeline....i...." 

OKAY GUYS I COULDNT WAIT TO UPDATE. AND IM UPDATING MORE SO LIKE. YALL BETTER BE GLAD I LOVE YALL.