The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1

Destroyed buildings, broken down cars, wastelands for miles as far as the eye can see but there is a town amidst the destruction protected by a ghost shield. This was Amity Park, ten years later; The city was thriving in its new technology with things like the enhanced ghost shield and flying cars. Valerie who is now 24 years old flies over Casper High waving to the few students that waved at her as she flew to her destination using her hoverboard. She lands and opens the power generator to one of the ten power sources for the ghost shield and checks to see if everything is working.

She goes to call her father on her watch when a shadow looms over her and she turns around to face them, her face soon deadpanning as she says "Oh, it's you...Phantom." "How many times do I have to tell you that my name isn't Phantom? It's (s/n) and besides, I don't associate with him anymore not after what happened." I tell Valerie, a frown soon forming. "We still can't trust you ghost; I've got my eye on you."

I roll my eyes, I've been keeping Amity Park safe for the past ten years and I'm thanked with suspicion, mostly from Val. "Yeah, yeah you tell me that every day and I tell you the same thing: If I was still working with him as a spy this place would have been destroyed years ago not to mention he thinks I'm dead." "Whatever," Val says as she calls her dad. "Ghost shield tower nine 100% operational," I then butt in "Ghost shield tower eight is also 100% operational."

 "Great you two, check the last tower and get back-" Damien had started to say when he was cut off and the screen was cut to static. "Daddy? Daddy!" Valerie tried to contact her dad when the screen faded to black and showed a pair of red eyes and soon his voice could be heard and I instinctively take a step back so he couldn't see me.

"Hello Valerie." "You again?! I don't care how powerful you are ghost; you can't break through the shield!" "Until today," He simply replies when the city started to shake as a loud wail echoed causing everyone to put their hands over the ears as glass from buildings and cars shattered and we watched as the generators began to lose power. The tower begins to explode and Valerie grabs her hoverboard and we jump away, the blast sending Valerie flying. 

Seeing she was about to hit a building I swoop down and catch her by the arms and she calls her hoverboard over. Once Valerie was sitting on her hoverboard we watched as one by one the towers started to explode and soon the ghost shield started to raise. Panic spread as alarms went off and safe zones appeared for people to gather into all across the streets.

"Like the new power? I call it my ghostly wail," He informs us when a purple ectoblast hits us and we crash into the street near the Nasty Burger 2. I open my eyes and after making sure Valerie was ok I look at our attacker and ask in shock "You?!" "Yes, me and I serve a new master now," The Fright Knight tells me as he charges another attack and throws it at us as Valerie calls her hoverboard and flies away.

I charge up my own ectoblast and send it to counter his attack and I quickly fly away as a huge explosion erupts. "Gotta get to Dad," Val mumbles as we race to Fenton Works. A huge ectoblast is sent our way and I grab Valerie and force her down as the blast hits the ops center and we fly into the basement telling Damien what's going on. "Dad, the Fright Knight's here which means he can't be far behind, what do we do? What do we-" Valerie was cut off as another ghostly wail was sent and cracks began to form under us. I quickly go invisible as I tell them "Run!" Soon he emerges and we glare at him as Danny or should I say Dark Danny says:

"Hello Valerie...And goodbye." He outstretches his arm and shoots an ectoblast as I outstretch my arm to Valerie and Damien shouting "NO!" BOOM! The three ghosts watch the building explode through their orb and an image of Dark Danny appears. "Now do you understand?" One of the ghosts questions.

"Yes, Danny Phantom grows up to be the most evil ghost on the planet while (s/n) is a possibility. What do you want me to do about it?" "You're the master of time Clockwork, isn't it obvious?" One of the watchers questions and the other one chimes in. "To save the future Danny Phantom and for good measure (s/n) must perish!" Amity Park: Present Day...Everyone was in the auditorium for the assembly about the C.A.Ts even though we've done them before, it's nowhere near April so it isn't testing month, and nobody but the teachers cared about the tests. "Your future is not carved in stone people but is may be carved with a number two pencil."

Mr. Lancer says holding a pencil causing Sam, Tucker, and I to mumble in unison "Oh please." "Quiet, this is important!" Danny whisper-shouted at us and all three of us give him a side-eye as Lancer continued his speech. "As most of you have probably forgotten you will be taking the Career Aptitude Test on Saturday. Do well, like Miss. Fenton here who got..." "The highest score in the history of the C.A.Ts." I hear Danny mumble along with Lancer's words as the projector screen behind him showed cars, mansions, and yachts. 

"And a successful future will be assured. Fail like Ervin 'third-degree burns' here who got the lowest score in the history of the C.A.Ts and you will be doomed to a career at the Nasty Burger," Lancer explains as an image of said restaurant appears after he getured towards Ervin. "Hey, working at Nasty Burger takes brains you know! If those forty-two Nasty Herbs and Spices in our Nasty Sauce are overheated it could cause an explosion that could take out a whole city block!" He interjects.