Senpai and Kouhai

Parvati, the Indian goddess who is the wife of Shiva.

Kama, the Indian god of love who shows himself in any form.

BB, the advanced AI from the moon cell and her sisters, Meltlilith, Passionlip, and Kingprotea.

While these servants may not get along with each other, there is one thing they can agree on.

They are based off from Sakura Matou.

Who happens to have a huge crush on Shirou Emiya.

Who happens to be in Chaldea as a heroic spirit as Sengo Muramasa's vessel.

And they're all together in one place.

Due to all of them fusing with Sakura Matou, they also picked up some of her attributes and some parts of her personality.

Especially the part where she calls Shirou, "Senpai."

Lucklily, they don't cause trouble in Chaldea, although BB and Kama may pull a prank or two.

Although what would happen when Shirou meets all of them...?

Shirou was in one of Chaldea's repair workshops. Over there, he was fixing a broken heater. While he can just magically project a new one, it will eventually fade away within a few hours.

Plus, he like to do things the old way.

"Man, it's been forever since I've done something like this. This reminds me of the old days, me in my old home's tool shed, fixing broken appliances while training my mage craft as well," he thought as he was tightening up one of the screws of the heater. As he was working, he didn't notice someone walking in.

It was Parvati, holding two cups of tea with some snacks on a tray.

"Uh...senpai?"

Shirou heard Parvati's voice and temporarily stopped for a moment. "Huh? Oh...Saku-Parvati?"

Pavati smiled. "Just call me Sakura, sempai."

Shirou let out a sigh of relief. "Sakura, what are you doing here?"

"Simple, I asked Master and Mashu where you were. They told me you were here, doing an errand for Da Vinci apparently."

"I see," Shirou said before looking at the cup of tea. "And what's with the cups of tea and snacks?"

"Oh this? Master and Mashu told me you were in there for quite a while, so I thought to bring you something to refresh you up," Pavati said with a smile.

Shirou chuckled a little bit. "Sakura, you know you don't have to-"

"Nonsense senpai! You've been in here all day, working on broken objects without any rest! At least take a break and drink something before starting again!" Pavati said with a pout.

Shirou looked at Pavati's pouting face and sighed in defeat, knowing that Sakura, or rather Pavati, was never going to leave him alone after this.

After a few minutes of silence, he said, "Fine."

Pavati exclaimed happily. "Yes!" she said while raising a fist in the air. She then placed the cup of tea and snacks with the tray on the ground next to where Shirou was sitting. Pavati then sat next to Shirou.

"By the way senpai."

"What is it?"

'What do you think of Chaldea so far?"

"Well...it's quite interesting I'll say. I mean, there's a lot of historical figures who became heroic spirits here, although some of them...don't look like how the books show them. I mean seriously, now I can't get the image of Thomas Edison out of my head in which if you didn't know, looked like a person in superhero tights wearing a stone lion head."