Photoshoot

Chaldea Boys Collection.

The event where the attractive male servants of Chaldea would get together under Da Vinci's orders and would do photoshoots with each other in certain themes.

Originally, it was supposed to be a one-time thing in which it was meant to raise money for operations in Chaldea. However, after many successes from the first Chaldea Boys Collections in which not only it raised enough money for Chaldea to fund their operations, but the many female staff of Chaldea adored the photos that came out from the event and wanted more, Chaldea's staff decided to continue the event and made it a yearly event.

Thus, Chaldea Boys Collection would be hosted every year on March, because March was the month that it started.

And this was going to be an event Shirou was never going to forget...

Shirou in the cafeteria, minding his own business as he was cleaning up the plates after the daily lunch rush hour. "Phew. As usual, today is quite a rush," Shirou thought as he was rinsing a dirty plate under a running faucet. He then placed the rinsed plate onto a drying rack and went onto another dirty plate.

As Shirou was in the pattern of washing and drying dirty dishes, it was then Da Vinci came into the empty cafeteria.

Soon, Shirou noticed her as he was washing the dishes. "Hey there Da Vinci."

Da Vinci let out a smile. "Hey there Shirou, how are you doing today?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm doing fine. Why?"

"Well...let's just say I have a favor to ask for you."

Shirou let out a small sigh. "What is it? Is it some weird experiment that you want me to partake? Or you want me to test out a weird theory that's been in your head for quite a while? Or you want me to test out one of your created prototype mystic codes?"

Da Vinci let out a chuckle. "Relax, it's not something like those. Rather, I need you to go to an event here actually."

"An event? What do you mean by that?"

"Let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of the event known as Chaldea Boys Collection?"

Shirou shook his head in reply. "No. I never heard of an event like that before. Why?"

"Well, Chaldea Boys Collection is an event where the attractive male servants of Chaldea would get together and would do a photoshoot together in the hopes of raising money. What would usually happen is that the servants would be grouped up together and they would pose under a certain theme."

"I see."

"Yeah. The funny thing is that originally, the event was supposed to be a one-time thing in order to raise funds for Chaldea to continue their operations. However, because of its raising popularity among the female staff, they wanted more. Thus, Chaldea Boys Collection became a yearly thing."

Shirou was a little shocked after hearing Da Vinci's words. "Wow. It's that popular?"

Da Vinci let out a chuckle. "You have no idea Shirou. Every year after the photoshoot ends, nearly all of the female staff and some female servants of Chaldea would look at the taken photos and would do...well...many things..."

At that moment, there was a moment of awkward silence in the air as Shirou immediately knew what she was referring to. "Don't say any more. I do not want to know."

"Good. Same for me. Anyways, I want you to join this year's Chaldea Boys Collection."

"Me? But why though?"

Da Vinci sighed again. "Are you kidding me? You literally are every woman's dream! You can cook, clean, fix broken things, take care of kids and pets, and can fight! And you have the looks of a K-Pop star while having a nice body! I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if you have a fan club right now, because you clearly are every woman's dream man!"