The Drunk King Of Hero's

Usually, the King of Heroes doesn't get drunk. No matter how many times he keeps drinking his wine from his treasury or the alcohol from Chaldea's bar, he would never get drunk.

And he doesn't talk about his problems or his fears as well.

However, when he gets drunk...that's where things get interesting...

As the King of Heroes turns into the King of Drunks...

Archer Gilgamesh groaned as he had his head down on the counter. "Hey mongrel...one more glass please..." he moaned with a bit of a slur in his tone of voice.

Moriarty let out a sigh. "Really, King of Heroes? That's your tenth glass today. Normally, I wouldn't be worried about this since we're heroic spirits and all, but even I'm surprised with the amount of alcohol you're taking today."

Gilgamesh moaned again. "Just shut up and give me another glass...mongrel..." he drunkenly said.

"As you wish." Moriarty then went back to the bar's inside countertop and started to make another drink. "Wow. Seeing the King of Heroes like this...quite amusing I must say..."

Meanwhile, Gilgamesh was putting his head down on the countertop and was moaning about something.

"Damn you...faker...*hiccup*" he moaned.

As he continued laying his head down on the countertop, it was then that a certain servant came into to his room.

Enkidu, his best friend.

"Hm...wonder where Gil could be? From what I heard from the other servants around here, they saw him heading towards the bar. Well, I'm here now, so where could he be?" After a few seconds of looking around, Enkidu found his friend on one of the stools at the bar counter. "Ah. There he is."

And Enkidu then headed towards to where Gilgamesh was. "Hey there Gil," he said to him.

Noticing his best friend's voice, Gilgamesh slowly moved his head from the table and looked at him. "Hm? Oh, hey there Enkidu..." Gilgamesh moaned.

"Hey there Gil. You seem a bit down today."

"You have no idea my friend," Moriarty said from the other side of the counter as he continued making Gilgamesh's drink. "He's been like that for a while now actually."

"Hey there Moriarty!" Enkidu said cheerfully.

"Hey there Enkidu," Moriarty replied.

"So, what do you mean he's been like that for a while now?" Enkidu asked as he was getting back to the conversation.

"Well, it's quite simple. Earlier, I was just cleaning out the bar. Then suddenly, the King of Heroes shows up, looking all grumpy and asked me for a drink," Moriarty replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And he's been at it non-stop. In fact, he just finished his tenth glass."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Anyways, here you go King of Heroes, your drink is here," Moriarty said as he handed the King of Heroes his drink, in which he accepted immediately. "And how about you? Will you be drinking tonight?"

Enkidu was about to say what he wanted to drink but was interrupted by Gilgamesh. "He'll have *hiccup* nothing you mongrel..."

Moriarty let out a sigh. "I'm sorry King of Heroes, but your friend needs to drink something here or else he leaves."

"Then *hiccup* he'll have a glass of water then...*hiccup*"

"As you wish."

Enkidu let out a sigh. "You know I'm not a kid anymore."