Trouble In Las Vegas

"Hm? Missing people in Las Vegas?" Ritsuka asked.

"Yes. Recently, there's been a case of missing people in Las Vegas lately where people who came to the city immediately were never seen again. Even for a famous city like Las Vegas, that's a bit too suspicious."

"I see, but what is Las Vegas famous for?" Mashu asked again.

"Well...it's famous for being the biggest gambling city in the United States. A lot of people spend their money over there for something like that. Anyways, on the outside, it looks normal."

"But not everything seems to be. Isn't that right director?" Ritsuka asked.

"Exactly. Because there's one problem that nobody hasn't noticed. And that would be this," Olga Marie said as she began to bring out images of Las Vegas. "As you can see, everything looks normal around here right now. However, there's one thing that's been bothering me for a while. And would be this."

In an instant, an image of a hotel appeared in front of the screen. The hotel itself was large like any hotel in Las Vegas and has a casino as well.

And the name is called the Lotus Hotel and Casino.

"Eh? A hotel, director?" Mashu asked.

"Exactly. This hotel seems a bit suspicious because from what I know, a hotel like this never existed. Furthermore, anyone who went in there were never seen again. I have a feeling that this hotel is causing the case of missing people, with the use of magecraft or something from the moonlit world, and they're good at hiding it."

"I see. So, you want both of us to inspect this hotel then?" Ritsuka asked.

"Yes. And find out what's going on in there. Upon seeing the source of the usual activity, destroy it."

"Okay. Should we bring a team of servants just in case?" Mashu asked.

"Yes. However, in order to make to limit suspicion, you can only bring two. And remember, don't make a ruckus in Las Vegas! Because cleaning this up will be a pain in the ass later...anyways, I already reserved hotel reservations along with some American dollars, so you and Mashu can find a place to stay. But remember though, this is not a vacation, so don't let your guard down! And make sure to spend that money wisely!"

"Okay!" Ritsuka said. Soon, he and Mashu left the room and headed out towards the hallway. "Las Vegas huh...that's a place I've wanted to visit..." he said.

"Eh? Really senpai? You wanted to visit Las Vegas?" Mashu asked.

"Yeah. After all, Las Vegas is well known in my world for being a famous city in the desert. It's well known for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife. Not only that, but there are so many hotels as well. Basically, it's a resort city."

Mashu's eyes sparkled upon hearing Ritsuka's description of Las Vegas. "Wow. Las Vegas sounds amazing..."

"Yeah. However, at the same time, it really expensive over there."

"Really?"

"Yeah. One of my friends went to Las Vegas once last year, and when he came back, you want to know the first thing he said to me?"

"What?"

"The first thing he said to me was that everything in Las Vegas will literally rip your wallet into shreds, and he meant it. He said that everything is Las Vegas was overpriced! In fact, do you want to know much a cup of coffee costs over there?"

"How much?"

"Six American dollars! And for a small size too!" Ritsuka slightly ranted.

Mashu was slightly taken back from the example Ritsuka just gave to her. "Eh?! Six American dollars for a small cup of coffee?! That sounds like, well, a rip off!"