Butler Shirou

Sorry, I've got somewhere else to be. See you," Shirou said as he quickly left the cafeteria, leaving Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Sitonai, Astraea, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, Jaguar-Man, and EMIYA behind.

At that moment, everyone was confused with what just happened, especially Arturia.

"Okay. What is going on with Emiya-kun lately? He's becoming so busy lately..." Ishtar said.

"Yeah. It kind of reminds me of what I used to be..." Arturia said.

"Nee-san, do you have any idea of what's going on with senpai?" Parvati asked. Ishtar nodded her head sideways in reply. "I see..."

"Mou! Shirou better not be hiding any secrets from me!" Jaguar-man yelled.

"Calm down Jaguar-man," Irisviel said with a smile on her face.

"Still though, it's not like onii-chan to be this busy. Even though he may have his reasons, at least he could have told us about it first..." Sitonai said.

"Exactly! Keeping secrets from others isn't good for one's mental health!" Astraea yelled.

Kiritsugu let out a sigh. "Don't tell me he's trying to be me...because that's not good..."

EMIYA sighed as well. "So, did anyone talk to him about his recent actions?"

"No. We tried to, but we couldn't have a chance to. Speaking of which, do you have any idea about his actions Archer?" Arturia asked.

"Sorry to disappoint all of you, but I have no clue on what's going on with him as well," EMIYA replied.

"I see..."

For a moment, everyone was silent as they were thinking about Shirou's recent behavior and why he was so secretive lately. That was then Irisviel had an idea come to her head.

"Hey! I have an idea!" Irisviel said with a smile on her face.

"What is it mama?" Sitonai asked.

"Simple! I'll follow him to see what he's been up to!"

For a moment, Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Sitonai, Astraea, Kiritsugu, Jaguar-Man, and EMIYA were dumbfounded at Irisviel's suggestion. Despite hearing many of Irisviel's crazy ideas in the past, this one trumped all her ideas in total.

"What? Is there something wrong everyone?" Irisviel asked innocently.

"Well...yeah! I mean, suggesting stalking your own adoptive son?! That is a bit too crazy, even for me!" Ishtar said.

"Exactly! How did you produce this idea?!" Parvati asked.

"Well, just think about it. If we ask Shirou about his recent actions, then he will just keep saying he is fine. Following him is the only way to find out what he's been up too!" Irisviel replied as she raised a fist in the air.

Arturia, Ishtar, Parvati, Sitonai, Astraea, Kiritsugu, Jaguar-Man, and EMIYA looked at Irisviel's behavior and sweat dropped. "Really?"

After a few more seconds of silence, Arturia continued the conversation. "Irisviel, don't you think you're going a bit overboard with this...plan of yours?"

"Nope! Now if you'll excuse, I've got a Shirou to follow! So, see you!" Irisviel exclaimed happily as she soon left the cafeteria.

At that moment, everyone was shocked at what just transpired.

"Old man...mom can be scary sometimes..." EMIYA said.

"Yeah...she can be surprisingly scary when she's dead set on something..." Kiritsugu said.