Shirou Plushie

AN:Someone cooked here 🫡

Right now, Shirou is currently in a position he would not expect himself to be in.

Which would be on the table in one of the recreation rooms...as a stuffed plushie of himself.

"I can't believe this happened..." Shirou thought to himself as his mind began to recall the events that led up to his current condition.

(A while ago...)

"Alright. That should be it," Shirou thought to himself as he destroyed a machine. As he was done with the deed, he proceeded to head back to Ritsuka."Seriously, this could possibly be one of the weirdest singularities I have ever been through. A singularity where someone tried to take over the world by turning people into plushies and using them as an army? That sounds like a plot for a kid's movie."

Soon, Shirou returned to where Ritsuka and Mashu were. "Well, now that is over, we're returning to Chaldea," Ritsuka said.

"Yeah, let's-" Shirou said before he sensed something. "Watch out master! Mashu!"

In an instant, Shirou pushed both Ritsuka and Mashu away when he was hit with a laser.

"SHIROU/SHIROU-SAN!" Ritsuka and Mashu yelled in horror before turning to the source of the laser, which was a mage. The mage himself looked exhausted, showing that he used up all of his mana for that blast.

In an instant, Mashu immediately headed towards the mage and bashed him with her shield, knocking him out. Quickly, Mashu went back to where Shirou was hit with the laser. "Shirou-san, are you alright?!"

No answer came.

"Shirou?" Ritsuka asked, wondering if the worst had happened.

However, to their shock, in front of them was Shirou...who had been turned into a plushie of himself. For a moment, Ritsuka and Mashu looked at each other before turning back towards Shirou.

"Well...Da Vinci is going to be surprised when she sees this," Ritsuka said.

"Definitely," Mashu replied in agreement.

(Back to the present...)

"I swear, being turned into a plushie of myself is just...well, not what I expected. To be honest, I am not surprised that something like this could happen. Well, I'll just go to Ritsuka to see if he asked Da Vinci for a cure," he thought to himself as he began to get up.

However, it was then Shirou realized something really important.

He can not move. He tried to raise his arms, but was not able to. He tried to get up, but failed to do so.

"I...I can't...move! This is a huge problem here! If I can't move, I won't be able to tell the others what happened! In fact, I can't even say anything to begin with! Plushies can not talk! Oh this is the worst! I could really use some help now!"

"Where is Shirou? It is almost lunch time..." a certain voice asked.

Upon hearing the certain voice, Shirou mentally let out a sigh of relief. "Great! Arturia is here! She should be able to help me!"