Trouble With Gilgamesh

"Haaahhh..." Hakuno moaned as she was walking in Chaldea's hallway. Right now, she was exhausted after dealing with another of Archer Gilgamesh's antics earlier. "Jeez, he still is the same even after he left the Moon Cell and ended up in Chaldea. Honestly, I'm even wondering how I managed to be his master all this time while surviving the Moon Cell Holy Grail War..." she thought as she continued walking in the hallway. As she was walking, she came across the cafeteria, where she felt like her worries and stress would disappear upon getting some food. "Well, guess I'll eating something to calm myself down..."

Hakuno then went into the cafeteria. As she did, she noticed Shirou was in the kitchen, making something. "Hey Shirou," she said, grabbing Shirou's attention.

"Hm? Oh, hey Hakuno. Are you hungry or something?" Shirou asked.

"Yeah. I need something to help me clear my mind."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Well...let's just say...I'm having trouble dealing with a certain servant..." Hakuno said as she sat down on a chair at a nearby table.

"Really? Who?"

Hakuno sighed again. "Gilgamesh."

Shirou was surprised at what Hakuno just said. "Really? Him?"

"Yeah."

Shirou sighed. "All right, what did he do?"

"Well...let's just say, he did something that was really embarrassing that I don't ever want to see again."

"Really? What did he do?"

Hakuno was silent for a moment. Then she said her answer.

"He unleashed A.U.O cast off in front of me."

Shirou was confused upon hearing Hakuno's answer. "A.U.O cast off? What's that?"

"Well...from what I heard, it's a way for him to cut loose and hear the "lovely voices of miserable girls" that are "an instrument to be played by the king." What he does is that he...well, exposes his body."

Shirou nearly dropped the pan he was holding and yelled, "What?! You got to be kidding me!"

"I know Shirou, but as much as I don't want to admit or even think about it, that is the truth right there."

"So wait, he just strips down naked?"

"Yeah."

Shirou was shocked for a moment. "Okay, this is new. I can't believe that Gilgamesh has something like that. I mean, come on! He's practically stripping himself naked over there! There's no practical use in using that! In fact, what does he even do with that?!"

"Um Shirou? Are you okay?" Hakuno said, snapping Shirou out of his thoughts.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry Hakuno, I was just shocked over how ridiculous that skill is. I mean, a skill that is just him stripping down naked? That's something unheard of."

"You're telling me. The first time I ever saw him use that skill, I thought he was joking."

"Yeah. Anyways, what do you want to eat Hakuno?"

"Hm...something spicy I guess."

"I see. Give me a moment to check what we have in the fridge and I cook something up, okay?"

"Sure."

Shirou then went into the fridge to see what he can cook up. As he checked the fridge, what he saw in the fridge was Korean-style rice cakes, Korean-rectangular fish cakes, cabbage, carrots, onions, spicy red bean paste, leftover anchovy broth, and ketchup. "Hm, with these ingredients in the fridge, I can make Korean-style spicy rice cakes. Hope Hakuno likes this." Shirou then grabbed the ingredients out of the fridge and placed them on the counter.