Halloween Costume

Halloween, the day where kids dress up in costumes, go around to other people's houses, and ask for candy by saying, "Trick or Treat."

And in Chaldea, the servants also celebrate Halloween too. Especially the kids.

In the case where the servants would dress up in costumes and would join at the yearly Halloween party.

However, for Emiya Shirou, Halloween would be quite a long process for him.

In which a few certain servants have a bunch of costumes for him to wear...

Shirou was walking in Chaldea's hallway, minding his own business. As he was walking, he remembered that Halloween was coming up soon. "Halloween huh? I've heard about it, but I never celebrated it before. To be fair, my old man wasn't the person who would hold a party and dress up...and plus, he wasn't in good condition to do so..." Eventually, Shirou continued walking.

However, it was that something unexpected happened.

Because in an instant, Shirou was suddenly dragged into a room as a door suddenly opened, a hand grabbing him.

"What the heck?!" Shirou thought as he was dragged into a room that happened to be next to him. Eventually, the hand let go of Shirou, making him fall to the ground. Shirou then looked up to see who grabbed him.

It was Da Vinci, and she looked like she hasn't slept for days. Not only that, but in the room were Arturia and her counterparts, Ishtar and her counterparts, Parvati, Kama, BB and her sisters, Illya and her counterparts, Miyu, Astraea, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, EMIYA, and EMIYA Alter. There was also a makeshift stage as well.

"Da Vinci? Everyone?" Shirou said.

"Hey there...Shirou," Da Vinci moaned from the lack of sleep.

"Hey Shirou/Emiya-kun/senpai/onii-chan/Sherou..."

"Uh Da Vinci, what's going on? And why did you drag me here? And why is everyone else here?"

"Well...it's a long story..." Da Vinci replied as she began to retell events that happened earlier...

(A few days ago...)

Da Vinci was working in her workshop, thinking of something to do. "Hm...wonder what should I do today? Maybe a new mystic code? Or should I make a new painting like the old days? Or maybe just relax?" As she was thinking, she heard a few knocks from her door. "Hm. Wonder who could that be? I'm not expecting someone today." She then got out of the chair she was sitting on and headed towards the door. As she did, she shocked at what was at her front door.

It was a bunch of servants and they were Arturia and her counterparts, Ishtar and her counterparts, Parvati, Kama, BB and her sisters, Illya and her counterparts, Miyu, Astraea, and Irisviel.

Da Vinci was shocked to see this many people in front of her room. "Uh...hello...everyone?"

"Hello Da Vinci," they all said in unison.

Da Vinci sighed. "Anyways, what are all of you doing here?"

"Da Vinci, we have a favor to ask for you," Irisviel asked.

"What kind of favor would that be?"

It was then that Arturia and her counterparts, Ishtar and her counterparts, Parvati, Kama, BB and her sisters, Illya and her counterparts, Miyu, Astraea, and Irisviel brought out papers and handed to them to Da Vinci. Da Vinci then grabbed them and looked at them. As she did, she was surprised with what the papers contained.

Because the papers were designs of various mystic codes in the form of outfits.

"This...this is...?" Da Vinci said as she was speechless from the designs.