In EMIYA'S Eyes

EMIYA let out a small sigh as he was cleaning the kitchen counter in Chaldea's cafeteria. As he was wiping the counter, he had a few thoughts going in his mind.

"Well, it's been long time since I arrived here at Chaldea and my life has changed from my time as a counter guardian for Alaya. I don't have to kill anybody on sight on missions, I'm allowed to cook if I wish to, and the atmosphere here is something I can get used to. Especially with all of the servants here..." EMIYA thought as his mind went back into the past...

(Back to the day when EMIYA was summoned in Chaldea...)

"Servant Archer. I come in response to your summons," EMIYA said as he introduced himself to Ritsuka and Mashu who were in front of him. Meanwhile, Ritsuka and Mashu were surprised to see Archer.

Because they've already seen him...well, a blackened version of him.

"Wow. So, this is Archer not blackened. Not only that, but this one is from another timeline..." Ritsuka and Mashu thought.

"Um...master?" EMIYA said, snapping Ritsuka out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, sorry Archer," Ritsuka apologized.

"Um...do you have a name besides Archer?" Mashu asked.

"Sorry master, but it seems that I don't remember my name. However, don't worry master, it doesn't bother me," EMIYA replied as he doesn't want to say his name.

"I see. Anyways, welcome to Chaldea Archer," Ritsuka said with a smile.

"Chaldea? What's that?" EMIYA asked.

"An organization designed to protect humanity."

EMIYA gave Ritsuka's answer a long thought. "An organization designed to protect humanity? Well that's new. I've never heard of Chaldea before."

"Um Archer?" Ritsuka said, snapping EMIYA out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing master. Anyways master, what am I going to annihilate? I will slaughter your enemies as you wish."

For a moment, Ritsuka and Mashu were quiet upon hearing what EMIYA just said. "Um...Archer...here's the thing. We don't have to kill people."

EMIYA was surprised. "Wait. You don't have to kill people?"

"Y-Yeah," Mashu replied.

"But then how is Chaldea going to protect humanity?"

"Well, what Chaldea does in order to protect humanity is that we preserve humanity's history by going to singularities and fix them."

"Is that so?" EMIYA asked as he was both interested and slightly relieved.

"Yeah. Anyways, do you want a tour of Chaldea?" Ritsuka asked.

"Sure. I don't mind," EMIYA replied.

"Great. Let's go then."

Soon, Ritsuka, Mashu, and EMIYA went out of the summoning room and Ritsuka and Mashu gave EMIYA a tour of Chaldea. As the tour continued, EMIYA was surprised with how high-tech Chaldea was along with Mashu telling EMIYA how Chaldea was created by Marisbury Animusphere after he won the Holy Grail War of Fuyuki in this world in 2004.

"So, it seems that I landed in a timeline that is different from the one that I came from. Unlike the timeline I came from, this timeline only had one grail war, and from what Mashu told me, Marisbury Animusphere created Chaldea after he won this world's Fuyuki Holy Grail War..." he thought as he continued walking alongside Ritsuka and Mashu.

"Hey Archer, are you okay?" Ritsuka asked, snapping EMIYA out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I was just thinking about some things," EMIYA replied.