Shirou's New Part-Time Job

Shirou took a deep gulp as he looked at the doors in front of him.

Why? Because the doors in front of him was the doorway to Chaldea's casino, Casino Camelot.

And the doors seem to even give off an aura of authority.

"Wow. I still can't believe something like this ever existed..." Shirou thought as his mind went back to what happened earlier...

(A few hours ago...)

Shirou was in his room, minding his own business as he was staring at his ceiling.

When suddenly, he heard a voice from the other side of the door.

"Shirou, do you mind if I come in?" the voice asked.

"That voice...Arturia? But which one...?" he thought as he raised himself from the bed he was laying on. "Sure. Just give me a moment," he said.

As he walked towards the door, it opened by itself, revealing Ruler Arturia.

"A-Arturia?" Shirou asked while blushing a bit because of the bunny outfit he was still not getting used to.

"Shirou, can I come in?"

"Y-Yeah."

Shirou then moved out of the way of the doorway to let Ruler Arturia in his room. As the door closed behind them, Shirou then sat on the bed while Ruler Arturia sat next to him.

For a second, there was a moment of awkward silence between the two as they were trying to start a conversation but failed.

Eventually, Ruler Arturia started the conversation.

"Um...Shirou, are you free for the next few days?" Ruler Arturia asked.

"Well...I suppose so...but what for?"

Ruler Arturia took a deep breath before saying, "Can you take Tristan's place for a few days at Casino Camelot?"

Shirou was baffled. "What?"

Ruler Arturia looked a little bit sad and said, "You don't want to?"

Shirou shook his head. "I-It's not that. It's just that...well...can you please explain what's going on?"

"Well, Tristan was supposed to be on duty for being the bartender for tomorrow, but master told him that he needed to go on a quest with him tomorrow."

"I-I see...just one more question. Since when Chaldea had a casino?"

"Oh...for a while now Shirou. And don't worry, it was here before you got here."

"I-I see," Shirou said while relevating in the information he just received. "What the heck?! Are you telling me that Chaldea not only has a mini-mall of shops, but also a Casino?! And it's also named Casino Camelot!? Seriously! How does Chaldea have everything in here?! And it's in Antarctica for the root's sake!"

"Uh Shirou?" Ruler Arturia said, making him snap out of his mind rant.

"Hm? Oh, sorry, just processing some surprising information."

"I can't blame you. This is the first time you ever heard of this after all."

"No kidding. I mean, seriously, a casino in Chaldea? That's something I've never heard of until now," Shirou said with a chuckle.

"Yeah," Ruler Arturia said with a smile. "Anyways, can you do that?" she asked with a bit of pleading in her voice while looking at him.

Shirou smiled back. "Sure Arturia.."