A Sadistic Nun

Ritsuka looked at the summoning alter in front of him. As he did, memories of the past came back to him. "Well, today's is my usual monthly summoning. I wonder what I will summon today. And hopefully, it will be a bit better unlike what happened last month. All those mapo tofu craft essences...ugh, even thinking about the words make me sick. It's a wonder how Hakuno is able to eat so much mapo tofu, and even a bigger wonder that Hakuno actually shoved a plate of mapo tofu into Gilgamesh's mouth..."

Ritsuka then placed the saved-up saint quartz onto the alter. "Anyways, let's see what I got..."

Soon, the alter lit up as the saint quartz disappeared, which then multiple blue orbs appeared. Then the blue orbs started to connect with each other and turned into a ring of blue sparks swirling around. Then the ring split into three and continued to swirl around. As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a woman who was carrying the scales of justice in one hand while a staff in the other hand. The card then disappeared as in its place revealed a teenage girl. The teenage girl has long silver hair, golden eyes, and was wearing a white dress. She was also carrying a bazooka that was colored in red, white, black, and has some heart designs on the side as well.

"Servant Ruler. The divine spirit amor, Caren C Hortensia, has arrived answering your summons. Fufu. So, this is the rumored Chaldea. It's quite wonderful it's so lively. Whether I'm fit or not for the preaching of love... Look forward to it," Caren said with a smile on her face.

For a moment, Ritsuka was speechless for a moment before continuing the conversation. "Y-Yeah. Nice to meet you, Caren. My name is Fujimaru Ritsuka."

"Fujimaru Ritsuka huh? Well then, I guess that makes you my master then huh?"

"Yeah. Although how do you know what Chaldea is? From what I know, Chaldea's existence is not known outside of the magus world."

"Yeah. About that...that is a secret for me to know, and for you to find out," she said with a horrifying giggle in the end.

Ritsuka nearly shrugged at the giggle she was giving. "A-Anyways, do you want me to give you a tour of Chaldea?"

"Yeah. I don't mind. And plus, since this is going to be where I'm going to live for now on, I might as well need a layout of the place here."

"I see. Anyways, let's go then."

However, it was then that Caren raised her hand and stopped Ritsuka from moving, confusing Ritsuka. "Um...Caren, what are you doing?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot to mention this but pay up."

Ritsuka was even more confused. "What?"

"You heard me. Since you are my master, you need to pay up for the fees upon summoning me."

At that moment, Ritsuka was shocked at what Caren said. "Huh?! I have to pay you?!"

"Yeah. Let's see here...summoning me costs about...200,000 yen."

Ritsuka's mouth dropped at her words. "WHAT?! 200,000 YEN?! I CAN'T PAY THAT MUCH! I DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT MUCH IN MY BANK ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!"

Caren then let out a chuckle. "Relax. That was a joke."

Upon hearing that, Ritsuka felt relieved. "Really?! That was your idea of a joke?!" he asked with a sigh.

"Yes. And seeing your reaction was worth it. I've never seen such a reaction like that before..." Caren said as she started to giggle creepily shortly. "Anyways, let's move on, shall we?"

"Y-Yes."

Soon, Ritsuka and Caren left the summoning room and headed down the hallway so Ritsuka could give Caren the tour...