Fan Girl

Shirou was walking in the hallway, minding his own business. As he did, it was then that he heard a voice coming from behind.

"E-Emiya Shirou-sama!"

Shirou nearly flinched at what the voice just called him. "What the heck?! Did that voice just call me Emiya Shirou-sama?!" Shirou then turned to see the person of the voice. As he did, he saw a woman who had blond hair in twin tails, a two-tone leotard that covered half of her body, boots that go up to half of her legs, and elbow gloves that covered most of her arms.

That girl was Bradamante, one of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne.

Soon, Bradamante got up close to where Shirou was and introduced herself to him.

"E-Emiya Shirou-sama! I-It's a pleasure to meet you!" she said nervously.

"Y-Yeah. And who are you?"

"M-My name is Bradamante! One of the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne!"

"I see. Nice to meet you too Bradamante. What business do you have with me?"

"W-Well! I want to know more about you! Especially after from what I heard from Merlin-sama!"

Shirou let out a small sigh. "What did Merlin tell you about me?"

"Well..." Bradamante thought as she began to recall an event that happened earlier...

(Earlier...)

Bradamante was walking down the hallway happily, minding her own business. As she did, she then passed by Merlin, who was in front of her. Upon seeing him, Bradamante let out a smile and headed towards him. "Merlin-sama!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Hm? Oh, hey there Bradamante. How are you doing?" Merlin asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm doing fine Merlin-sama! How about you?"

"Well...things have been crazy actually ever since Valentine's Day. Even by my standards, I still can't believe it."

"Believe what exactly?"

Merlin let out a small chuckle and a laugh. "I still can't believe that my student and her counterparts actually got sent to medical center just because they saw their queen shirtless and wet at the same time."

Upon hearing Merlin's words, Bradamante was surprised and confused at the same time. "Eh?! The King of Knights and her counterparts has a queen?!"

"Yeah. Remember the servant known as Emiya Shirou?"

"Hm? Oh yeah! He's the servant that can cook well, beat the King of Heroes, possesses a noble phantasm that surpasses the King of Heroes' noble phantasm, and killed an evil interdimensional space god that can control the Asakshic Records from another universe! Practically everybody knows him!"

"Exactly."

"So what does Emiya Shirou have any to so with the situation of the King of Knights and her counterparts?"

Merlin let out a smug grin. "Emiya Shirou is the King of Knights' and her counterparts' queen."

Brandamante's mouth dropped. "Eh?! Emiya Shirou is King of Knights' and her counterparts' queen?!"

"Yes, which makes him Mordred's mother in this case."

Bradamante was shocked with the news she just received. "How did this happen?! And since when?!"

"Well, ask Emiya Shirou for the answers you need. After all, he's the one that knows the details the best."

For a short moment, Bradamante was silent before continuing the conversation. "Got it! Where can find Emiya Shirou-sama though?"