Shirou's Birthday

The past few days Shirou was experiencing were weird and off.

Why? Simple, everyone that knew him were being secretive lately. Every time whenever he would pass by either Arturia and any of her counterparts, Ishtar and any of her counterparts, Parvati, Kama, BB or any of her sisters, Illya or any of her counterparts, Miyu, Astraea, any of the Knights of the Round, Merlin, Irisviel, Jaguar-man, Kiritsugu, and Ritsuka. And he wasn't alone on this. EMIYA and his counterpart were experiencing the same behavior from the others as well.

Furthermore, Ritsuka has been giving them a lot of more work for them lately, and Bedivere, Mordred, and Gareth were distracting them as well.

"Okay. Is there something wrong with the others?" Shirou asked one day as he was behind the kitchen counter, cleaning the dishes.

"How should I know? I don't get involved in the behaviors of everyone around me, unlike you," EMIYA replied.

"Me neither. It's none of my business," EMIYA Alter said.

Shirou let out a sigh. "Just what is going on with everybody today..."

"All right, did Merlin get the gifts?" Arturia asked.

"Yes. All that's left to do is to get the materials for the party and the other dishes as well. The Knights of Round now are gathering the tableware as well," Ritsuka said.

"Good. Now let's hurry. Me and my counterparts can't wait for the party to start," Arturia said as she quickly left the room, leaving Ritsuka alone.

As Ritsuka was alone, he let out a sigh. "I can't believe I'm doing this again..."

(A few days ago...)

Ritsuka was in Da Vinci's workshop, listening to one of her famous lectures. "Well, another day of Da Vinci's famous lectures..." he thought while Da Vinci was going through one of her lectures/lessons.

"Are you listening, Ritsuka?" Da Vinci asked, snapping Ritsuka out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, yeah..." Ritsuka replied.

Da Vinci narrowed her eyes. "Anyways, over here-" she said before she was cut off from the sound of knocking on her door. As she opened the door, it revealed Arturia and her counterparts.

"Hey there Arturia. Is there something that you need along with your counterparts?" Da Vinci asked.

"Da Vinci, we need to talk to you about something, along with master as well," Arturia replied as she noticed that Ritsuka was in the room as well.

"Eh? Me too?" Ritsuka asked, which Arturia and her counterparts nodded in agreement.

"Yes."

"Well then, come on in," Da Vinci said. Soon, Arturia and her counterparts then headed into Da Vinci's workshop. "So, what is it that all of you need to talk to both me and Ritsuka?" she asked.

"Well...it's this. We need both of your help with something," Arturia asked.

"Help with what?"

"Simple. We need Ritsuka to distract Shirou for a few days, along with his counterparts as well. Meanwhile, Da Vinci needs to make a giant stove," Arturia Alter replied.

"Eh? Why?" Ritsuka asked.

"Well...Shirou's birthday is coming up within a few days," Arturia Lily said.

At that moment, Ritsuka and Da Vinci immediately knew what was going on and felt an immediate sense of déjà vu. "Okay, I know where this is going. Like what happened with Shirou nearly a year ago, Arturia and her counterparts will ask me to distract Shirou and his counterparts for a few days just so that they can start the party preparations for him and his counterparts..."