Another Match

Honestly, Shirou should have seen it coming when it came to an event like this.

And what he should have seen it coming? Simple, the amount of people who would come for a match between him and someone else who can use the powers of Archer Gilgamesh.

Which consisted of Arturia and her counterparts, Ishtar and her counterparts, Parvati, Kama, BB and her sisters, Illya and her counterparts, Miyu, Astraea, Jaguar-man, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, EMIYA and her counterpart, Ritsuka, Mashu, Fou, Da Vinci, Nero and her counterparts, Jeanne D'Arc and her counterparts, Okita and her counterpart, Musashi, the Knights of the Round, Merlin, Lancer Cu, Rider Medusa, Caster Medea, Berserker Heracles, Sasaki Kojiro, and Gilgamesh and his counterparts, and Archer Gilgamesh who was seething with anger at both of them.

Not only them, but there were new additions to the crowd such as Arthur, Proto-Merlin, Romani, Olga Marie, Cu's counterparts, Medusa's counterparts, Scathach and her counterpart, Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, Semiramis, Shakespeare, Astolfo, Hakuno, Sieg, Waver, Grey, Reines, Alexander, Diarmuid, Bradamante, Enkidu, Boudica, Caren, Bazett, Beatrice, Gudako, Jack, Abigail, Paul, Nursery, Morgan, the Fairy Knights of the Round, Oba Nobunaga, Hijikata Toshizou, Sakata Kinotoki, Tamamo no Mae and her counterpart, Ryougi Shiki, Minamoto no Raikou, Tomoe Gozen, Suzuka Gozen, Osakabehime, Okada Izo, Beni-Enma, Ushiwakamaru, Mochizuki, Ryoma, Oryou, Kiyohime, Murasaki, Hoskusai, Shonagon, Koyo, and Kagetora.

Which was twice the amount of people from before, and they were all sitting on stadium stands.

Shirou let out a sigh. "It's like what happened before all over again...but as twice as much."

"What the hell is this? Just how did we get a crowd here?" Angelica thought as she looked at the crowd before turning to Shirou. "Emiya Shirou, what the hell is this?"

Shirou sighed again. "Well, let's just say...I'm well known in Chaldea."

"I can see that. How though?"

"Well...it's a long story. Plus, I've been here for a long time."

"I see. Speaking of which, it seems someone here is not fond of me despite me being new here."

Shirou immediately knew who she was talking about. "Guess the news about her possessing the class card that allows her to use the same powers as Gilgamesh spread...figures," he thought as he looked at Archer Gilgamesh, who was seething with anger as he was looking at them. "Yeah. That's Gilgamesh, the heroic spirit your class card was based on."

"Ah. I see. Then again, his younger counterpart did mention that he was not going to like me..."

Shirou let out a chuckle. "That's an understatement. He's already despising you."

Meanwhile, Archer Gilgamesh was reeling in anger. What happened was that a few days ago, he found out about Angelica's existence along with how she possesses the class card that allows her to use his Gate of Babylon along with his noble phantasm, and it angered him immediately. "THAT...DAMN...COUNTERFEITER! HOW DARE THAT WOMAN CLAIM THAT SHE USES MY TREASURES SO EASILY! ESPECIALLY MY GREATEST TREASURE! I'LL END HER MISERABLE EXISTANCE AS SOON AS I'LL GET THE CHANCE! ALONG WITH THE FAKER AS WELL!"

Kid Gilgamesh let out a sigh upon seeing his older self's behavior. "Well, I knew this was going to happen eventually, but I did not expect it to happen this soon..." he thought to himself before looking back at where Shirou and Angelica were. "This might have been a bad idea..." he muttered.

It was then Caster Gilgamesh let out a sigh as well. "You can say that again..." he said before he looked at Angelica. "So that girl has something called a class card that can use my Archer counterpart's Gate of Babylon, including EA...while I am a bit annoyed over the fact that something like that exists, let's see how this goes..."