Morgan and The Fairy Knights Interest

"Eh? You want us to inspect Emiya Shirou, my queen?" Barghest asked.

"Yes. After my failed attempt on Shirou a few days ago made me realize that if we try to get to him directly, my little sister, her counterparts, and her knights will come to his aid. Not only that, but his family will come as well along with his friends..." Morgan replied.

"You can say that again. Not to mention that one of them has a way of dealing with you," Baobhan Sith said.

"Indeed," Morgan replied as her mind began to wander off to what happened...

(A few days ago...)

"All right, I have captured my target. While I did get to see the faces on my sister and her counterpart which are priceless, I did not expect them to chase me along with others...or did I? Well either way, I have what I needed..." she thought to herself with a smirk. However, she immediately wiped that smirk off her face upon feeling something dreadful coming towards her at fast speeds. She then turned around to see what it was, and in front of her was a bullet. Morgan quickly dodged the bullet, but also dropped Shirou at the same time. "What the hell? Normally, bullets would not damage or even scare me, but that bullet just did...how? Just who dares to shoot me from a far distance?"

Meanwhile in the stands, Kiritsugu let out a sigh of disappointment. "Damn it, I missed," he muttered.

(Back to the present...)

Morgan let out a sigh. "I can't believe that there was someone in the stands that was known for killing magi of any kind. And furthermore, he's a human."

"Yeah. To think there was a man capable of killing you in the stands, that is our blunder my queen," Melusine said.

"Whatever. Anyways, fulfill your duties of inspecting Shirou and study him to see what he is in general. Not only that but take notice about his magecraft and realty marble as well and figure out what it is and how it works."

"Eh? Apologies my queen, but isn't it enough just to investigate Chaldea's data files? Why bother spying on him?" Baobhan Sith asked.

"Baobhan Sith. There's more to than just looking at data files. A person's human nature can't be measured just by data itself," Morgan replied as she elegantly took a sip out of her teacup. "Fulfill your duties my knights."

"Yes!" the Fairy Knights said in unison.

"Good. All of you are now dismissed." The Fairy Knights then left the room, leaving Morgan alone. "Now then, I wonder what kind of person you are Emiya Shirou. To think you would have so much of an influence on my little sister...I can't wait to see what you are..."

(With Barghest...)

Barghest was walking towards the cafeteria. As she was walking down the hallway, it was then she noticed that Shirou was in the kitchen, preparing today's lunch. Without him noticing her, she was staring at him from the entrance, studying his moves and actions. "Hm, so Emiya Shirou can cook as well...hm, that's quite an unexpected hobby for a warrior like him..."

As she was in her thoughts, it was then she smelled the food coming from the kitchen.

And it was so good that much to her surprise, it made her stomach growl, much to her embarrassment.

"W-What?! My stomach is growling?! And from the smell of Emiya Shirou's cooking?! That's impossible! To think that the smell of cooking coming from him can affect me...how fearsome! And this smell, as much as I don't want to admit it, but it smells good from all the way over there! Just how good is his cooking?!"

As she was in her thoughts, it was then that someone was coming up behind her. "Um...are you okay there, miss?" the person said.

Barghest nearly jumped and turned around to see Gawain, the Knight of the Sun, and the person she was based on. "O-Oh, hello Gawain..." she muttered.