Irisviel's Scrapbook

Irisviel smiled at the creation that was in front of her, which was her scrapbook of photos that contained m her time in Chaldea along with a digital camera. This would be considered a hobby of hers since she's the type of person who would take photos of anything that would interest her or make her laugh.

And she was proud of it, and her scrapbook of photos as well.

Because of her scrapbook contained precious memories of moments that were well spent in Chaldea, ranging from spending time with Kiritsugu along with her sons and daughters to funny moments with Ritsuka to anything pretty in Chaldea.

Irisviel let out a hum. "Hm! I never knew taking photos was this interesting and amazing! Especially since Da Vinci showed me this when I got bored one day..." she thought as her mind went back to the day where Da Vinci showed her photography along with the digital camera she gave her...

(A while ago...)

Da Vinci was in her room, drinking her coffee from her favorite coffee mug in silence while listening to her favorite music. As she continued listening to her music, it was then she heard a few knocks on her door. "Oh my, I wonder who could that be?" She then turned off the stereo in her room and headed towards her door. As she opened her door, it revealed Irisviel at the front door.

"Oh, hi there Irisviel," Da Vinci said with a smile on her face.

"Hey there Da Vinci. Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment?" Irisviel asked.

"Sure. I don't mind. Come on in."

Irisviel then went into Da Vinci's room and took a seat while Da Vinci did the same as well. "So, what brings you here Irisviel? What do you ask from me, the great genius Da Vinci!"

"Well, Da Vinci...I have a question to ask you," Irisviel replied.

"What is it?"

"Well...do you have any hobbies by any chance?"

"Hm? Well of course! I have a ton of them. But why?"

"Well, I need your help with something. You see...what hobby should I take when I'm bored?"

For once in her lifetime, Da Vinci was dumbfounded at the question Irisviel just gave her. "What?"

"You didn't hear me properly? Then I'll say it again, what hobby should I take when I'm bored?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'm just surprised at your question for a moment. Anyways, why are you asking me this question?"

"Well, I need a hobby just in case if I get bored alone. I mean, I love spending time with my family, but I want to try out a hobby that I can enjoy. Can you give some advice on this Da Vinci?"

Da Vinci was silent for a moment before saying her answer. "Well...okay. I just need to ask you a simple question so I can see which hobby suits you. Is that okay?"

"Yes!"

"All right then. Let me ask you the question then. What do you cherish the most?"

For a moment, Irisviel gave Da Vinci's question a long thought before saying her answer. "Well, the one thing that I cherish the most is my memories here in Chaldea, especially with my family of course."

"I see...give me a moment to think about a hobby that suits you."

"Okay."

Da Vinci then gathered her thoughts. "Okay. So Irisviel cherishes are her memories here in Chaldea, especially when some of those memories contain her family. Which means...that's it!" Da Vinci then got out of the chair she was sitting on went to a corner of her workshop to see if she had the item that suited the hobby she was thinking about. "Come on. Where is it?"