Gudako's Journal

September 8, 2017

My name is Fujimaru Ritsuka, or Gudako in this world's Chaldea. Yes, apparently, I'm now at Chaldea from another world as a heroic spirit, and there are various differences from my world's Chaldea to the one I'm currently at right now.

One, this world's version of me happens to be a man, and he's my master.

Two, somehow, both the director and Romani happened to arrive here before me as heroic spirits too.

Three, various servants from the lostbelts I went through in my timeline happened to arrive here.

Four, the heroic spirit known as Emiya Shirou.

Out of the various reasons I just mentioned earlier, the ones that are stuck in my mind is the fact that my counterpart in this world is a man and the heroic spirit known as Emiya Shirou. However, the strange thing is that I quickly got over the fact that my counterpart in this world is a man, but I'm still wondering about Emiya Shirou.

You see, in my life as a master of Chaldea in my world, I have never summoned or even heard of Emiya Shirou, and to my surprise, he looks like gramps I met a while ago. However, to his defense, he's Emiya Shirou's descendant, so it's no wonder why they look exactly like each other. Heck, even the outfit is the same as well! Speaking of which, considering he has the name, "Emiya," I thought he would be related to the red archer and his altered counterpart just like the ones in my world. Imagine my surprise when I found out they're the same person, although I wonder how they look different despite being the same person. It is quite mysterious.

Anyways, you're probably wondering why I am writing this journal entry, right? Simple, I am writing this because I need to know who Emiya Shirou is. As mentioned earlier, Shirou is a mystery to me, and I am going to find out who he is.

Thus, I have begun my observation of Emiya Shirou.

Day 1.

Okay, when they say that practically every servant in Chaldea knows Shirou, they literally mean it. Every servant that passes by him are familiar with him, especially Arturia and her counterparts, Ishtar and her counterpart, Ereshkigal, Parvati, Kama, BB and her sisters, Astraea, and to my surprise, Nero and her counterparts, Jeanne D'Arc Alter, Okita and her counterpart, and Musashi. Not only that, but I also found out that his family is here as well, although they have different last names. To my surprise, his father is the hooded assassin with guns and his mother is the dress of heaven, although from a different timeline. And he has four little sisters, although one of them has a different last name.

Right now, I'm currently in one of Chaldea's recreation rooms, minding my own business. As I relax, sitting on one of the sofas in the room, I saw Shirou come into the room and he began to sit on a nearby sofa. For a moment, he was not doing anything as he just sat there, resting.

Then a servant came into the room, calling out his name.

"Shirou!"

That servant was Saber Arturia Alter, and to my shock, she approached Shirou with a smug grin on her face. Okay, I have never seen Saber Arturia Alter with a grin like that in my Chaldea...honestly, I'm never going to get used to it. Anyways, Shirou greeted her back and she began to sit next to him. For a moment, the two were talking to each other before she started to hug him, and she started to get dominant and started cuddling with him. However, as the two were cuddling, trouble soon began.

In the form of her non-altered counterpart.

"Hey!"

At that moment, Saber Arturia spotted Shirou with Saber Arturia Alter and headed towards them. They started arguing towards each other over spending time with Shirou. For a while, the argument between the two was intense, then Shirou decided to join in...by letting the sabers hug him together.