Drunk Lancers

"And get this Moriarity! Master said that my Ruler counterpart was better suited for that mission, but I call bullshit!" Lancer Arturia Alter ranted drunkenly.

"Yes, yes, I've heard that story before...and the rumor it came with..." Moriarity replied.

"Yeah! Anyway-" *Hiccup* "one more glass please..." Lancer Arturia Alter muttered drunkenly as she was holding up an empty glass.

Moriarity let out a small sigh. "Really, King of Storms? That's your tenth glass of alcohol right now. Honestly, for a woman your age, I think these number of glasses are enough for you right now. Maybe you should stop drinking right now."

"Shut up!" *Hiccup* "Just pour me another glass! Or else I'll stab you with Rhongomyniad!" she mumbled.

Moriarity sighed again as he then went back to his work area in the bar. "Jeez, it's been a long time since I've ever had a customer that keeps drinking like if the end of the world is upon us. Last time that happened was when the King of Heroes came over once and he started drinking his butt off until he was completely drunk and it ended with him dragging his friend off to the karaoke bar. And when he was drunk, he was muttering about the heroic spirit known as Emiya Shirou, also known as 'faker.' Still though, that was amusing to see him in quite a state like that..."

Meanwhile, Lancer Arturia Alter was having some thoughts of her own. "Damn it...nobody should take him away from me...he's mine..." As she was in her thoughts, it was then she felt a familiar presence coming into the bar. "Merlin, he's here..."

Merlin then came up to where Lancer Arturia Alter was and sat down on a stool next to her. "So, this is where you were, Arturia," he said.

"Merlin...just what do you want...?" she muttered slowly as she was still drunk.

"Oh nothing. I was just checking on you to see what you have been up to. Imagine my surprise to find you here in Moriarity's bar, drinking."

Lancer Arturia Alter let out a sigh. "Just shut up Merlin. Leave me alone for a while..." she muttered as she laid her head down on the counter table.

"Oh my, looks like you're in quite the mood. Did something bad happen to you? Maybe Gilgamesh tried to make another attempt at a marriage proposal?"

Lancer Arturia Alter did not say anything, leaving Merlin with one more possible guess.

"Or did you get in a fight with Shirou?"

It was then Lancer Arturia Alter slowly turned her head towards Merlin. "No Merlin, we did not have a fight..." she muttered.

"Really? Then why are you acting like this?"

"...I just can't stand it."

"Can't stand what?"

"Well...I just can't stand the attention Shirou's been getting lately! Not only that, but I feel like master is trying to separate me from him on purpose! Like what happened in Las Vegas where he appointed Shirou with my Ruler counterpart! Not to mention the fact that you yelled out the question if she and Shirou had sex in Las Vegas! Luckily that was just a misunderstanding from master. Still though, never ask a question like that in front of me Merlin!" Lancer Arturia Alter ranted.

Merlin let out a small chuckle upon hearing Lancer Arturia Alter's ranting. "Wow. She's ranting like a child. That's a lot of emotions she just released, and it tastes good. Clearly, she must have drunk a lot before I even arrived here." He then turned to Moriarity. "Hey Moriarity, just how much did she drink and what did she drank before?"

"Let's see...from what I remembered, she had 10 cups of Irish coffee. Each of them has whiskey in them," Moriarity replied.

Merlin's mouth slightly dropped from Moriarity's words. "You're kidding."